If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Bronze Set Up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Speakers arrived first thing this morning, brilliant delivery was like a child a Christmas this morning :) cant wait to get them opened and set up, Thanks Again Guys, Absolutely Brilliant Deal and Service, will be back to ye again once the piggybank recovers :)

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Speakers arrived first thing this morning, brilliant delivery was like a child a Christmas this morning :) cant wait to get them opened and set up, Thanks Again Guys, Absolutely Brilliant Deal and Service, will be back to ye again once the piggybank recovers :)
    Hi Soap,

Thanks very much for your post! That system will sound immense!

Kenny's off today but I'll make sure to pass this on to him and give us a shout when you need to add to it!

Kind regards

David

Hi back again :) ah just in relation to the sub cable does that come in a 10 meter lenght or longer by any chance? or just the 7.5 meter i have at the moment just its a bit taught on one of the subs with not much cable to spare, Thanks Again

Hi back again :) ah just in relation to the sub cable does that come in a 10 meter lenght or longer by any chance? or just the 7.5 meter i have at the moment just its a bit taught on one of the subs with not much cable to spare, Thanks Again
    Hey Soap.

Sorry for the delay.

At the moment there is only a few others that might suit.

QED Profile 10m retailing at £44.95 each. I could get to £30 on these each.
    The previous 7.5m ones you got were at £18.95 each.

There is also the AudioQuest BlackLab 8m retailing at £59 each. I could go to £45 each on these. (Special order)

Hi guys just setting up the system at the moment one little problem one of the bronze 6,'s is missing the 4 rubber monitor audio branded feet and the sponge for blocking the rear port, the other speaker had its ones in a bag on top of the speaker, checked everywhere in packaging but nothing there, would ye have a replacement ones? Can send on the picture of what im talking about if needed Thanks

• Advertisement

Hi guys just setting up the system at the moment one little problem one of the bronze 6,'s is missing the 4 rubber monitor audio branded feet and the sponge for blocking the rear port, the other speaker had its ones in a bag on top of the speaker, checked everywhere in packaging but nothing there, would ye have a replacement ones? Can send on the picture of what im talking about if needed Thanks
    Hi Soap,

I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with the port bungs and feet! As they come in numbered pairs the accessories are usually in the one box. Have you checked the box for both bungs and feet? If they're still not there I will have a look around for you and see if I can source replacements!

Kind regards

David

Hi yeah i checked everywhere thought that aswell so took everything from both boxes and packaging and there was nothing only the bits for one of the speakers

Hi yeah i checked everywhere thought that aswell so took everything from both boxes and packaging and there was nothing only the bits for one of the speakers
    Hi Soap,

No problem, I'll have a look into this for you.

Kind regards

David

Thanks David

hi just checking if theres any update on sourcing the missing pieces from the Bronze 6 set? Thanks

• Advertisement

also would i be able to return the 2 sub link cables and order 1 of the 10 meter sub link cable's instead Thanks

also would i be able to return the 2 sub link cables and order 1 of the 10 meter sub link cable's instead Thanks
    Hi Soap.

We shipped out the missing feet etc on Friday so they should be landing with you today.

No problem on the sublinks.

Is it the QED or the Audioquest 10 meter you would like to go for?

Ah perfect thanks Kenny, ah does the Audioquest go up to 10 meters lenght or just the Qed that comes in 10 meters? Thanks

Ah perfect thanks Kenny, ah does the Audioquest go up to 10 meters lenght or just the Qed that comes in 10 meters? Thanks
    Hey Soap.

Ahhh, that's right the Audio Quest was either 8 meters or 12.5 meters.

QED it is then.

I'll see if I can squeeze this out today. If not it will leave tomorrow and when the courier drops off the new one will collect the two 7.5m.

Please make sure the 7.5m are re packaged for the collection.

hi lads courier dropped off cable this morning but he said he couldn't take the package to return as he didn't have a collection card for it?

hi lads courier dropped off cable this morning but he said he couldn't take the package to return as he didn't have a collection card for it?
    Hey Soap.

Hmmmm.....

We did arrange it with them, so apologies about that.

Would tomorrow suit if I get them to call by again?

Hi Kenny, no worries, yeah there will be someone there tomorrow to meet him if he calls

Hi Kenny, no worries, yeah there will be someone there tomorrow to meet him if he calls
    Cheers Soap :)

hi guys just a heads up no courier has come to collect that parcel yet or haven't heard anything from any courier, its packaged and ready to go here, Thanks

hi guys just a heads up no courier has come to collect that parcel yet or haven't heard anything from any courier, its packaged and ready to go here, Thanks
    Hi Soap.

Thanks for letting us know.

I'll check what day the courier is back working for collections and get it rearranged.

Apologies for this.

• Advertisement

no hassle, thanks

no hassle, thanks
    Cheers Soap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.