Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car bodyshop around Maynooth?

Options
  • 15-05-2018 9:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I'm looking for recommendations for a good car bodyshop around maynooth. The work is only mild cosmetic work so someone half decent and reasonable to cheap would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Mickb

Hi,

Drop in to:

C.M.C Crash Repairs,
    Old Carton rd (Opp Carton Golf Course), Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland, Oldcarton, Co. Kildare
    (01) 629 2979

They've did work for me on a 1990 BMW and a more modern van. Happy with the work all times.

MiCk B. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭The Mulk

I agree with the above recommendation, used them a few years back for repairs and a new exhaust,
    Colour Crash repairs Celbridge are supposedly good also if you need a second quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Mickb wrote: »
    Hi,

Drop in to:

C.M.C Crash Repairs,
    Old Carton rd (Opp Carton Golf Course), Maynooth, Co. Kildare, Ireland, Oldcarton, Co. Kildare
    (01) 629 2979

They've did work for me on a 1990 BMW and a more modern van. Happy with the work all times.

MiCk B. :-)

Lovely, thanks a million.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭Cakes and Ale

Did good work on a car of mine. They gave me a car for a couple of days too (just transfer insurance over).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,624 ✭✭✭TheBody

The Mulk wrote: »
    I agree with the above recommendation, used them a few years back for repairs and a new exhaust,
    Colour Crash repairs Celbridge are supposedly good also if you need a second quote.

I’ve used Colour Crash repairs in the past and found them to be excellent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,503 ✭✭✭Heroditas

Clandillon Motors near Celbridge also.

Advertisement