Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit on closed account

Options
  • 15-05-2018 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭

I have recently moved from Eir and my recent email bill is telling me I have a negative balance (credit) on my account. I cannot log into my online account now to check this. How is credit normally refunded?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

leex wrote: »
    I have recently moved from Eir and my recent email bill is telling me I have a negative balance (credit) on my account. I cannot log into my online account now to check this. How is credit normally refunded?
    Hi leex, 

The standard process for final bill refunds is a cheque refund anything up to 30 days after the final bill is issued. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭leex

Hi leex, 

The standard process for final bill refunds is a cheque refund anything up to 30 days after the final bill is issued. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey for the clarification. I'm still inside the 30 days so I'll let the process take its course. If any issue, I'll get back on here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi leex, 

Thanks 

Tracey 
    Thanks Tracey for the clarification. I'm still inside the 30 days so I'll let the process take its course. If any issue, I'll get back on here.
    No problem at all. 

Please don't hesitate in coming back to me if you haven't received this after the 30 days. I will organise this for you and get the cheque refunded. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

Hi, same problem here.
    Account closed two months ago, negative balance (refund due), and cant log in to account.
    Have sent PM if you can help, thanks
    Alf

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

alf66 wrote: »
    Hi, same problem here.
    Account closed two months ago, negative balance (refund due), and cant log in to account.
    Have sent PM if you can help, thanks
    Alf
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

Perfect, thanks Thomas

Any update on this please ?

Any update on this please ?
    Hi alf66 ,

I am having difficulties locating your original PM, can you forward it to me and I will get an update for you?

Thanks

Thomas

Resent. Thanks Thomas

So, after being advised to contact 1901, which you can’t do as you are no longer an eir customer, so can’t get past the initial “enter your account number” bit, and chat being unavailable for the past hour and a half....does anyone know how to contact eir about a refund please ??

• Advertisement

So, after being advised to contact 1901, which you can’t do as you are no longer an eir customer, so can’t get past the initial “enter your account number” bit, and chat being unavailable for the past hour and a half....does anyone know how to contact eir about a refund please ??
    You can contact our support team on 1800 200 481 without an account number. alternatively, you can contact our online support team on the following link - https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement