Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car puncture - best place to fix Clonee/Damestown/Blanchardstown area

Options
  • 15-05-2018 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

Hi I got a flat tyre in car - could you please recommend best place to fix it in Clonee/Damestown/Blanchardstown area ? Thks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭AlanG

I use dave mccann tyres in coolmine - seem fine and I have had no complaints. They usually put a plug in the tyre which some people don't like. Not sure if anywhere does patches.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭BlazingSaddler

Another vote for Dave McCann. Wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

Very late I know - but for anyone else I find fastfit in coolmine very cheap and very quick the times I've used them.

Just don't bother with the Nitrogen air they offer as an extra.

“Roll it back”

• Registered Users Posts: 2,525 ✭✭✭ION08

Discount tyres in Rosemount.

They do it properly, not just a "plug"

From their website:

tyre repairs are covered under Safety Standard BSAU159. .. All tyres must be removed from the rim and checked for internal damage before repair. We can carry out tyre / puncture repairs to this BS AU159 standard for €10.00 for our Loyality Members or RRP €15.00 including balance and refitting to your car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

ION08 wrote: »
    Discount tyres in Rosemount.

They do it properly, not just a "plug"

From their website:

tyre repairs are covered under Safety Standard BSAU159. .. All tyres must be removed from the rim and checked for internal damage before repair. We can carry out tyre / puncture repairs to this BS AU159 standard for €10.00 for our Loyality Members or RRP €15.00 including balance and refitting to your car.

What they say and what they do could be VERY different, wouldnt go near that place myself, use to be good alright

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Another vote for Dave McCann. Wouldn't go anywhere else for tyres

+1 to that

Advertisement