Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan application

Options
  • 15-05-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi, I got conditionally approved a loan on Friday evening, I received to docusign and I signed it, just wondering how long I’d be waiting to drawdown my loan, this is a top up on a current loan thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Tinaoconnell

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

You will have an update within 2 business days from the date of the returned docusign.

Our Lending Team are also available on 0818 200 334 if you would like to call to check on the application.

Please feel free to come back to us for any further questions you may have.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Tinaoconnell

Still did not review anything and it’s now been two working days, I will try ring on my lunch from work, quite anxious about the situation as I am supposed to be collecting my new car today
    Thanks

Hi Tinaoconnell

Thanks for getting in touch with us today.

You will have an update within 2 business days from the date of the returned docusign.

Our Lending Team are also available on 0818 200 334 if you would like to call to check on the application.

Please feel free to come back to us for any further questions you may have.

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement