Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Basic Drone Query

Options
  • 15-05-2018 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,993 ✭✭✭✭

Hi Folks,

My apologies I'm not more informed about the subject but my neighbour wants to get himself involved in the world of drones. He'll eventually move on up to a premium drone but as he's just going to start off and has no previous experience in flying a drone he's asked me for advice as to where would be a good place to start. I'd imagine something that is relatively inexpensive and somewhat sturdy as I'm sure it'll crash into a few things and hit the ground quite a bit in the beginning.

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭5rtytry56

Where is your neighbour living?

There are rough parts in Tymon park in South Dublin near the Scientologist Community Centre, safely distant enough from the Sports Fields. He could try flying a drone there.

• Registered Users Posts: 176 ✭✭Silane

If he buys a good drone like the Mavic Air which has advanced pilot assistance he won't be able to crash it unless he really tries to.

Advertisement