Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will account be activated???

Options
  • 15-05-2018 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello,

On the 8th May, I got eir broadband and home phone installed. Within an hour my broadband was up and running, which was great. 

The engineer told me I would receive a text with my new landline number within 24 hours, this is also what the sales rep told me when I placed my order. 

It's now a week later and still, no number and account is still not active.  I have contacted customer care and called to an eir store and was told this is not normal practice and to wait another 24 hours. 

I'm very frustrated at this stage and keep getting the same answer.

Can I please get a definitive answer as to when my account will be active......please do not say another 24 hours!!!!

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

liv963 wrote: »
    Hello,

On the 8th May, I got eir broadband and home phone installed. Within an hour my broadband was up and running, which was great. 

The engineer told me I would receive a text with my new landline number within 24 hours, this is also what the sales rep told me when I placed my order. 

It's now a week later and still, no number and account is still not active.  I have contacted customer care and called to an eir store and was told this is not normal practice and to wait another 24 hours. 

I'm very frustrated at this stage and keep getting the same answer.

Can I please get a definitive answer as to when my account will be active......please do not say another 24 hours!!!!

Thanks
    Hi liv963, 

I'm very sorry to hear about the ongoing issues you are having with your order. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 4 liv963

Hi Tracey,

I PM my details to you yesterday....do you have any update?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

liv963 wrote: »
    Hi Tracey,

I PM my details to you yesterday....do you have any update?

Thanks
    Thanks for those details, I'll come back to you through PM's shortly. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement