If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cambridge Audio Go Radio

Options
  • 15-05-2018 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,362 ✭✭✭✭

I got a Cambridge Audio Go Radio from you a while back, which has been absolutely fantastic

I've mostly used it as an FM radio, but recently tried to use the bluetooth function and it isn't working - it has worked in the past, no problem. Pressing the bluetooth button just turns the whole device off. I've consulted the manual and tried every combination of buttons I can think of, to no avail.

Just wondering have you come across this problem before? I have no idea how long the warranty would be on a product like this (or indeed exactly when I bought it) but just wondering if there's any help or solution out there?

It will play through the Aux connection (first time I've tried this), but only at a very muted volume.

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,279 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    I got a Cambridge Audio Go Radio from you a while back, which has been absolutely fantastic

I've mostly used it as an FM radio, but recently tried to use the bluetooth function and it isn't working - it has worked in the past, no problem.  Pressing the bluetooth button just turns the whole device off.  I've consulted the manual and tried every combination of buttons I can think of, to no avail.

Just wondering have you come across this problem before?  I have no idea how long the warranty would be on a product like this (or indeed exactly when I bought it) but just wondering if there's any help or solution out there?

It will play through the Aux connection (first time I've tried this), but only at a very muted volume.

Thanks!
    Hi HeidiHeidi.

Sorry to hear you are having an issue with your Go Radio.

Its not an issue I have came across with this product before regarding the bluetooth. Normally you should just hold the bluetooth button in for a second or two until it lights up. It should not switch the unit off, so this does seem like it is faulty.
    When connecting via AUX do you have the volume on your phone turned up also? Sometimes if the volume is set to low on your phone it can cause the volume on the product to also be low.

Cambridge products are usually a one year warranty.

If you drop me your full name I can locate your account and check when it was purchased.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.