Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gift Experience Ireland

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Siobh333

I have a gift voucher for gift experience Ireland.Is it true it is gone bust? Is there anyway of getting my money back or getting in contact with someone to help?
    Many thanks,

Hi,
    I am just hearing the company has gone bust too. I have a voucher to redeem as well. I can't find any contact number for the company. Where you able to get your money back?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,014 ✭✭✭✭L1011

There is nobody to contact - the company is gone and you are an unsecured creditor. How was the voucher purchased?

I purchased it off their website. So I can't get my money back in anyway ?

biddy21 wrote: »
    Just got my money back from AIB :)

How do you apply to your bank for this?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,661 ✭✭✭Muppet Man

If the voucher was purchased using a credit/debit card then ring your banks card services department and tell them you want to create a “chargeback” for the money spent on the card. You should get all your money back if it was an Aib card... see above 7 or 8 posts for the Aib phone number. Only takes about a week or two. Your bank will talk you through the process which is fairly simple.

• Registered Users Posts: 16 taheen

tru story. we got voucher paid for with Visa card, got refund within 3 weeks of applying to Ulster Bank.

Advertisement