Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Michaella McCollum Announces She Has given Birth to Twins

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭EdEd

WOMAN GIVES BIRTH, READ ALL ABOUT IT

• Registered Users Posts: 27,161 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Why is this wan given press at all? The Irish Press are determined to make this idiot a celeb.

Extra!, Extra!
    Ironic man is unintentionally ironic on internet.
    Read all about it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

Why is this wan given press at all?

:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/michaella-mccollum-announces-that-she-has-given-birth-to-twins-843009.html

Wouldn't be the first time she squeezed something out of a bodily orifice.

Why is this wan given press at all? The Irish Press are determined to make this idiot a celeb.

But but but but why would one start a thread as well giving a link to a press publication that is trying to make said idiot a celeb? :pac:

It's because you wanted to make the body orifice gag isn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

GreeBo wrote: »
    Extra!, Extra!
    Ironic man is unintentionally ironic on internet.
    Read all about it.
    verycool wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Less of the roll eyes please

Ya, ironic man.. Is this the press now is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,411 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

You give the press who publish the story clicks and then wonder why they publish the story.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    But but but but why would one start a thread as well giving a link to a press publication that is trying to make said idiot a celeb? :pac:

It's because you wanted to make the body orifice gag isn't it?

Ya, i really wanted to make the gag. And you know it's quality:D

The link was put in so I wouldn't have to be dealing with the "source?" posts

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Less of the roll eyes please

Ya, ironic man.. Is this the press now is it?

It's media, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Let her get on with her life I say. She was only a young one at the time. I’m sure she wishes the whole thing would go away now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭Are Am Eye

The babies could be a great prop and cover story when trying to get past customs checks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Why is this wan given press at all?

Because it appeals to the prurient curiosity of people like you, who will then share it elsewhere online.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Because people will click on it, talk about it and share it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

Man the human trafficking business is getting weirder and they're coming up with more extreme ways to get humans into another country. God knows what country Michaela picked those babies up in. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

The babies weighed in at 7.1lbs and 7.2lbs respectively, with a combined street value of €250,000.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭zom

splinter65 wrote: »
    I’m sure she wishes the whole thing would go away now.

She would be NOBODY if "the whole thing would go away". She is certainly great role model for all young people how to get rich and popular.

BTW - anyone knows who's her agent? They do great job I have to say keeping her on media radar for so long.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Are their names Machu and Picchu?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭ablelocks

The Irish Press ceased publication on the 25th May, 1995, so there's no way they could be making any idiot a celeb.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

First pics of the twins:

BShu7_DCcAEVVrh.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 8,678 ✭✭✭corks finest

https://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/michaella-mccollum-announces-that-she-has-given-birth-to-twins-843009.html

She is and always will remain a druggie low life,as a man who lost a brother over drugs,i think all pushers/ miles need to be eradicated

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 20,365 Mod ✭✭✭✭RacoonQueen

Jesus she has a verified instagram profile and over 17k followers. What the **** is wrong with people that they treat this total idiot like a celeb? I'm in the wrong line of work anyway. Jesus.

edit: she actually does also have her agents details on her instagram profile

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭DaithiMa

The variation in tone of headlines for different papers/sites is interesting...looks like the Indo have her lined up for a future column.... The Sun: "The Peru Two Drug Mule reveals she has had twins". The Belfast Telegraph keep it a bit simpler: "Drug Mule Michealla McCollum gives birth to twins". The Indo headline..."'My little darlings' - Michaella McCollum reveals she has given birth to twins".

• Registered Users Posts: 2,978 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

I think it's great news and shows how people who once made a mistake when they were young can get on with their lives. Fair play to her. She might even make a few quid from a magazine printing pictures.

/something witty about buns in the oven and bun on her head photo

Frankly I couldn't be arsed for this bint.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,975 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

Can we end this....

Larbre34 wrote: »
    Can we end this....

I think under even the most liberal of abortion laws it's too late for that Michaela.

• Registered Users Posts: 969 ✭✭✭Greybottle

Who are RTE going to fly over to her for an exclusive interview? All at our expense.
    And will Joe Duffy propose a fundraising campaign for the two sprigs the way he tried to get one off the ground for the Peru 2?

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭GMSA

EdEd wrote: »
    WOMAN GIVES BIRTH, READ ALL ABOUT IT

Mule gives birth to twin foals
    https://youtu.be/Qty-VjKzoJI

• Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Imagine if your job was to monitor z-list “celebs” social media and then have to turn it into a news story. Depressing stuff!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

'She was seen with her little bundles of joy before the nurses handed her back her newborn twins...'

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭Stonedpilot

Starting threads on her on boards.ie isnt giving her exposure?.

Ah we are all guilty of it. I do whinge on that eejit Ed Sheeran and I think I give him more exposure (if thats possible)!

Advertisement