Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Way Relay 2018

• 15-05-2018 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭

The best race in Ireland is on this weekend- are there many from here doing it? Team 29 "OverBoards" is 50% Boards or ex-Boards, we'd intended repeating the same team that won in 2010 but alas events and injuries put paid to that...

The course looks pretty dry this year, should be good running, guaranteed to be good craic! Best of luck to anyone on other teams :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Looking forward to it, our second year doing it. Team 16 the Kilcoolers. I’ve been over leg 5 so much it’s like I live there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Working class heroes

Looking forward to it, our second year doing it. Team 16 the Kilcoolers. I’ve been over leg 5 so much it’s like I live there.

Handy leg again I see!

Racism is now hiding behind the cloak of Community activism.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭DubOnHoliday

Handy leg again I see!

Ah much handier with the new detour, instead of being slightly up and then straight up, it’s now just straight up.

Advertisement