Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Discokiiid

julyjane wrote: »
    those UK dates probably mean no second irish date if the first sells out

It will sell out ;) told you I was right!!!

Hotel prices are gone mad now today!! She is the biggest female touring artist who always sells out here! She would fill Aviva easy pity there won’t be a second date

• Registered Users Posts: 9,763 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Discokiiid wrote: »
    It will sell out ;) told you I was right!!!

Hotel prices are gone mad now today!! She is the biggest female touring artist who always sells out here! She would fill Aviva easy pity there won’t be a second date

Beyonce??? Also she's only ever sold out the 3 arena, I got tickets for the fun house tour in the rds on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

I am setting up a separate thread for P!nk if that's ok? I'm sure people interested in other 2019 gigs don't want this one taken over any longer :)

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057920171/1/#post108357381

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Discokiiid

hynesie08 wrote: »
    Beyonce??? Also she's only ever sold out the 3 arena, I got tickets for the fun house tour in the rds on the day.

Beyoncé spent all summer giving away tickets in parking lots for free to get venues filled 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Westlife doing a sprigsteen-esque tour is what rumour is
    2 days in croker, thomond, galway

whether is through or not is left to be seen

Would Westlife still be popular as a 4 piece getting back together this soon to sell out in all those places?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Discokiiid wrote: »
    Beyoncé spent all summer giving away tickets in parking lots for free to get venues filled 😂😂

Not for Croke Park. She is bigger than Pink here.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,704 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Not for Croke Park. She is bigger than Pink here.

Loads of freebies for Croker. Could get tickets for half price on Toutless the day before aswell.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Rock Werchter have a surprise tomorrow morning , guessing it could be the announcement of P!nk?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭Careful_now!

So it's the 18th of June in the RDS

• Registered Users Posts: 38,259 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Surprised the RDS is still doing concerts cause I thought it was being redeveloped next summer ???

Can deff see Bon Jovi playing there if they are touring next year

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Surprised the RDS is still doing concerts cause I thought it was being redeveloped next summer ???

Can deff see Bon Jovi playing there if they are touring next year

Yes me too
    This year the RDS gigs were 4 nights in a row?
    So I wonder would Bon Jovi be on the previous Sat maybe...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,511 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Is any platform offering a pre-sale for Pink?

Wife wants to go :o

• Registered Users Posts: 11,872 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Is any platform offering a pre-sale for Pink?

Wife wants to go :o

Yes ticketmaster are doing a 'verified fan' presale.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/pink_vf?camefrom=TWIT_PINK_151018

Yes ticketmaster are doing a 'verified fan' presale.

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/pink_vf?camefrom=TWIT_PINK_151018

Theres also a separate thread for this now :)
    Best of luck in the presale!

44060349_2139239299431351_8350076624321904640_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&oh=ed647f98d2fa3431178b13d6b29c5c6b&oe=5C573DE2

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭Zardoz

DpKKc90X4AUxUSU.jpg:large

If I was a betting woman I would expect Picture This to have a gig announcement before the end of the year / for the Christmas market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,746 ✭✭✭BullBlackNova

dragonfly! wrote: »
    If I was a betting woman I would expect Picture This to have a gig announcement before the end of the year / for the Christmas market

I wonder what size show they'll have next? They are enormously popular, evident from their prominent placing at Electric Picnic and the huge crowd they drew, as well as a huge number of sold out shows.

Could see them doing big outdoor shows next summer here like Malahide, etc as well as maybe 2/3 at the Marquee in Cork. Or, They also seem like the type of act who could probably do something like Musgrave Park in Cork and maybe one other big outdoor show in Galway, Limerick or Kilkenny, as well as Dublin.

Lord knows why, mind. Awful music. But you put them on a ticket with Kodaline and the Coronas and people will be chomping at the bit to get their tickets.

Also curious to see what Snow Patrol and Hosier do next summer. Both did small runs this year ahead of much bigger ones next year, apparently, so would expect those to be announced in the lead in to Christmas too.

I wonder what size show they'll have next? They are enormously popular, evident from their prominent placing at Electric Picnic and the huge crowd they drew, as well as a huge number of sold out shows.

Could see them doing big outdoor shows next summer here like Malahide, etc as well as maybe 2/3 at the Marquee in Cork. Or, They also seem like the type of act who could probably do something like Musgrave Park in Cork and maybe one other big outdoor show in Galway, Limerick or Kilkenny, as well as Dublin.

Lord knows why, mind. Awful music. But you put them on a ticket with Kodaline and the Coronas and people will be chomping at the bit to get their tickets.

Also curious to see what Snow Patrol and Hosier do next summer. Both did small runs this year ahead of much bigger ones next year, apparently, so would expect those to be announced in the lead in to Christmas too.

I know they have a new album coming out so id say some sort of tour will be announced , Maybe do the Ed Sheeran type of tour?

I could see Hozier headlining EP , Snow Patrol could do Longitude or maybe even do EP either

They have a new song out today or tomorrow cant remember when
    New album is being teased
    And they have liked a tonne of tweets relating to potential gigs.

No idea about Hosier
    Snow Patrol are in the 3 Arena in Dec this year
    It is their 25th anniversary next year though so they will be doing something "special" for that.
    They have hinted at Ward Park in Bangor as a homecoming gig
    Not sure if they do that will they do anything else down south...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,259 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

We still have to get the annual Coronas/Nathan Carter/Christy Moore etc shows esp live at the marquee cork 2019

3x shows so far for 2019 Ozzy/Metallica and Eagles but hoping for more. The last couple of years have been outstanding for gigs for me and I shake at the thought of the amount of €€€€ I've spent on tickets lol

• Registered Users Posts: 11,760 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Sharon Van Etten for Vicar Street on 23rd March

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Would Pink do a second date in Cork.?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,872 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

fin12 wrote: »

I'd say there's nearly no chance. She has gigs in Amsterdam and Cardiff two days either side of the Dublin gig and I can't see her playing twice in Ireland unless it's in one trip.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭Zardoz

I'd say there's nearly no chance. She has gigs in Amsterdam and Cardiff two days either side of the Dublin gig and I can't see her playing twice in Ireland unless it's in one trip.

Yeah ,no chance she will play Cork.
    LiveNation are producing the tour so she will go where they can make maximum revenue with their platinum,vip,packages.
    7 gigs in Germany and 5 in the Uk, she is targeting the wealthiest markets.

Picture This have their "biggest ever announcement" tomorrow.
    With a press conference at 3pm.
    Smell of Croke Park off that ....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,555 ✭✭✭bennyl10

fin12 wrote: »

no? cork has it's big gig this summer, it'll be marquee as per usual now

• Registered Users Posts: 86,093 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Picture This have their "biggest ever announcement" tomorrow.
    With a press conference at 3pm.
    Smell of Croke Park off that ....

CP and/or PUC?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

bennyl10 wrote: »
    no? cork has it's big gig this summer, it'll be marquee as per usual now

Ya but Ed sheeran Played three nights last summer so surely there is two more nights left to fill this summer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,336 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Advertisement