Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭Zardoz

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    I've also experienced this with tm. I couldn't get 2 but would buy three. Makes zero sense... but then again it's TM

It doesn't want to leave a single seat ,hence if there are three tickets together you can only buy 1 or 3.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Another tweet/Instagram post about bon Jovi. From McD

• Registered Users Posts: 38,257 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Bryan Adams announced a new album and UK tour for 2019 so he could play over here once again. He's playing Belfast on Feb 25th

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Did Fleetwood Mac sell out?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Did Fleetwood Mac sell out?

It is listed as tickets no longer being available.

Sold out as regards Ticketmaster standards is tough to tell :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Its a sponsored ad on FB now too
    they are really dragging it out eh?
    Ive noticed a marked increase in their music on the radio also

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭colmufc

dragonfly! wrote: »
    Its a sponsored ad on FB now too
    they are really dragging it out eh?
    Ive noticed a marked increase in their music on the radio also

Payola still in full effect

• Registered Users Posts: 36 idontlikemyname

Zardoz wrote: »
    I've also experienced this with tm. I couldn't get 2 but would buy three. Makes zero sense... but then again it's TM

It doesn't want to leave a single seat ,hence if there are three tickets together you can only buy 1 or 3.

So what you do is, open one window and book the single seat, bring it through to the payment page, then open a separate window and purchase the remaining 2 seats ðŸ˜
    Now you have a spare seat to use as a cloakroom 😂

So what you do is, open one window and book the single seat, bring it through to the payment page, then open a separate window and purchase the remaining 2 seats ðŸ˜
    Now you have a spare seat to use as a cloakroom 😂

I'm mad to try that out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,762 ✭✭✭hynesie08

I'm mad to try that out :D

I've done it several times for the bord gais theatre, I open the second window in incognito mode though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

hynesie08 wrote: »
    I've done it several times for the bord gais theatre, I open the second window in incognito mode though.

Similarly, I've used that trick to get three table seats in Vicar St

• Registered Users Posts: 21,336 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Saw elsewhere apparently announced Monday, so hopefully the teasing it out will stop

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Mark Knopfler plays the 3Arena on Friday the 24th of May.

https://www.hotpress.com/music/mark-knopfler-adds-dublin-gig-tour-22760218

Mushy wrote: »
    Saw elsewhere apparently announced Monday, so hopefully the teasing it out will stop

think it will be the RDS and not Croke Park as they wont near selling it out esp with there popularity gone down a lot

Bon Jovi in Croke Park 2019 ??? its not the 90's/early 00's anymore

if dates suite ill deff go havent seen them since 2011 and that night in the RDS was magical. Amazing setlist and was in the gold circle and Jon and Richie played in front of me

PTH2009 wrote: »
    think it will be the RDS and not Croke Park as they wont near selling it out esp with there popularity gone down a lot

Bon Jovi in Croke Park 2019 ??? its not the 90's/early 00's anymore

if dates suite ill deff go havent seen them since 2011 and that night in the RDS was magical. Amazing setlist and was in the gold circle and Jon and Richie played in front of me

I'm just thinking would they do a social media campaign that big for an RDS gig? Metallicas one was also big, and playing a bigger venue than expected

I'm just thinking would they do a social media campaign that big for an RDS gig? Metallicas one was also big, and playing a bigger venue than expected

did they do the same for Pink and she ended up playing the RDS ???

A lot of concerts for 2019 on sale already and its a wonder who else will be dragged out in time for the xmas market ???

did they do the same for Pink and she ended up playing the RDS ???

A lot of concerts for 2019 on sale already and its a wonder who else will be dragged out in time for the xmas market ???

Don't think there was a teasing out of an announcement like there was/is for Bon Jovi. If they need a big campaign for the RDS, they probably shouldn't be playing there

Don't think there was a teasing out of an announcement like there was/is for Bon Jovi. If they need a big campaign for the RDS, they probably shouldn't be playing there

one thing about Bon Jovi is MCD can really cheap out on support and put an irish band as the fan base is quite hardcore Rock compared to other bands and they will listen to anything

Can see someone like The Coronas/Blizzards/Academic etc supporting Bon Jovi

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

No teasing from MCD for Pink... well not in the same way as for Bon Jovi

But the teasing is the same from all promoters across Europe, not just here.

It really does look like they will be announced tomorrow. If they dont, fans are gonna be even more annoyed than they already are

Irishshin wrote: »
    No teasing from MCD for Pink... well not in the same way as for Bon Jovi

But the teasing is the same from all promoters across Europe, not just here.

It really does look like they will be announced tomorrow. If they dont, fans are gonna be even more annoyed than they already are

Could tomorrow being a bank holiday have a bearing on the announcement ?

• Advertisement

Could tomorrow being a bank holiday have a bearing on the announcement ?

Don't think it's a bank holiday in too many places. One would assume everything is automatically set up anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭colmufc

one thing about Bon Jovi is MCD can really cheap out on support and put an irish band as the fan base is quite hardcore Rock compared to other bands and they will listen to anything

Can see someone like The Coronas/Blizzards/Academic etc supporting Bon Jovi

More than likely bon jovi will have there own selected tour opener like the last few hours they did in Europe besides festival dates

• Registered Users Posts: 3,718 ✭✭✭roadmaster

Bon Jovi are announcing dates all over Europe at the moment. I wonder as mentioned will the bank holiday make a difference here

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/bon-jovi-playing-anfield-jurgen-15341324.amp

Manics supporting them in the UK leg

Def Leppard also supporting in Germany

https://www.livenation.de/show/1235698/bon-jovi/d%c3%bcsseldorf/2019-07-03/de

Looks like we could be in for a good tour

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭Irishshin

roadmaster wrote: »
    Bon Jovi are announcing dates all over Europe at the moment. I wonder as mentioned will the bank holiday make a difference here

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife-news/bon-jovi-playing-anfield-jurgen-15341324.amp

Manics supporting them in the UK leg

Def Leppard also supporting in Germany

https://www.livenation.de/show/1235698/bon-jovi/d%c3%bcsseldorf/2019-07-03/de

Looks like we could be in for a good tour

Really hope it’s Def Leppard here... although with Manics in the UK it will prob be them.

So annoying Ireland didn’t get announced yet

Irishshin wrote: »
    Really hope it’s Def Leppard here... although with Manics in the UK it will prob be them.

So annoying Ireland didn’t get announced yet

It has to be down to the bank holiday there was no announcement. After all MCD have being promoting like mad and there is a gap tour of a week between the UK and Germany I think

"Full" European dates on Bon jovi fb page
    No Irelans date so can assume it's croke park and being announced seperately

"Full" European dates on Bon jovi fb page
    No Irelans date so can assume it's croke park and being announced seperately

If it’s Croke Park could we see a big support so

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Reznorek

Pretty unusual no Irish date announced after all mcds promotion and they announced an irish date from some other artist today too ????

Possible Jon might fly over and announce the Irish date himself or something has happend behind the scenes

• Advertisement

Reznorek wrote: »

Most sensible date anyway, surprised it'd be RDS after the whole promotional campaign

Advertisement