Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Reznorek wrote: »

This date makes sense in terms of schedule
    Rds would be a better venue for them too
    And the hotels are over 300 a night for ballsbridge that night. So SOMETHING is on

• Registered Users Posts: 38,257 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

dragonfly! wrote: »
    This date makes sense in terms of schedule
    Rds would be a better venue for them too
    And the hotels are over 300 a night for ballsbridge that night. So SOMETHING is on

Could be one of Ireland's Euro 2020 qualifier games in the Aviva ??

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Irelandfan1990

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Could be one of Ireland's Euro 2020 qualifier games in the Aviva ??

Nope no qualifiers that week they on the week before

With the rumoured bon jovi date been the 15th June (why it wasant announced today I don't knw) I wonder will we get someone from download for support as it's the same weekend ??

Def Leppard and Slash prob the only possibilities Tbh

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

With the rumoured bon jovi date been the 15th June (why it wasant announced today I don't knw) I wonder will we get someone from download for support as it's the same weekend ??

Def Leppard and Slash prob the only possibilities Tbh

Id say Slash could be the one since they havent announced an Irish date

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

I would rather Def Leppard but wouldn't mind the Manic Street Preachers either. Hopefully we won't just get given some Irish band like we did with Slane.

If it's in the RDS, I don't know why they wouldn't announce it today. If it's Croke Park, maybe they want to hype it up with a press conference!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭ConcertKing

Was at Aslan in Bantry last night and they announced their next Cork gig will be Live At The Marquee next summer.

Date to be announced in the coming weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

urbangoo wrote: »
    I would rather Def Leppard but wouldn't mind the Manic Street Preachers either. Hopefully we won't just get given some Irish band like we did with Slane.

If it's in the RDS, I don't know why they wouldn't announce it today. If it's Croke Park, maybe they want to hype it up with a press conference!

Def Leppard are playing here in December and Manic Street Preachers in May, so I doubt either band would be on the bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭lizzylad84

Kiss online has their tour dates up for the fairwell tour. Playing England and Scotland, wonder will Belfast be a possibility for them

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭urbangoo

Xenji wrote: »
    Def Leppard are playing here in December and Manic Street Preachers in May, so I doubt either band would be on the bill.

Manic Street Preachers are the support for the UK and are also touring there in May.

• Advertisement

lizzylad84 wrote: »
    Kiss online has their tour dates up for the fairwell tour. Playing England and Scotland, wonder will Belfast be a possibility for them

Ah pity there Not playing here

Was great fun all those years ago

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ah pity there Not playing here

Was great fun all those years ago

It was a great gig imo , Although ive heard that Paul's voice has gone to **** the last couple of years

If the 3arena us too big for them (doubtful) then the oddessy should be a viable alternative

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Courteeners with James and dma’s June 15th in Heaton Park manchester next summer

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

just confirmed on today fm now bon Jovi for the RDS 15th of June.

Wonder who'll do the 3rd Croke Park night now?

julyjane wrote: »

Was just coming on to type this
    Manics to support

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

With there being 4 gigs last Summer, I wonder if there will be another Croker gig next year?

Dermot and Dave to announce "massive Take That news" this morning, wonder if it's Croke Park?

I'd like Bon Jovi and love the manics too but it's a bit close to P!nk for people like me who have to travel a long way to get to Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Dermot and Dave to announce "massive Take That news" this morning, wonder if it's Croke Park?

I'd like Bon Jovi and love the manics too but it's a bit close to P!nk for people like me who have to travel a long way to get to Dublin

Id be shocked if Take That played Croke Park after selling out two gigs in the 3Arena.

It wouldn't make a lot of sense at all seeing as circa 20,000 tickets have already been sold.

ok I had no idea they were already playing the 3 arena I'm not a fan

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,920 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Just looked at UK ticket prices to give an indication. Their Anfield gig is £84 standing, £138 golden circle and seated (plus loads of 'premium' options)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,859 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Just looked at UK ticket prices to give an indication. Their Anfield gig is £84 standing, £138 golden circle and seated (plus loads of 'premium' options)

I'd say tickets are the same price as P!nk and Fleetwood Mac and seating plan is identical (ie €144 for most seats)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭bennyl10

I'd say tickets are the same price as P!nk and Fleetwood Mac and seating plan is identical (ie €144 for most seats)

tickets from 89.50 according to poster

The specials are playing the Olympia in April

• Registered Users Posts: 3,222 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

bennyl10 wrote: »
    tickets from 89.50 according to poster

It was the same for P!nk "From" €69.50 yet I didnt see any at this price....

Does any one have a presale code they arent using for Bon Jovi?

Yep I already have tickets for P!nk on the Tuesday and Im trying to work out can I get to Dublin for 2 gigs 3 days apart :o

John Cooper Clarke playing in vicar st too

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Arruabarrena

I believe there's the option of a second Bon Jovi gig if it sells well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,760 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

What's the capacity of RDS?

Advertisement