Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

I see Bob Dylan and Neil Young playing Hyde Park next Summer, neither are strangers to these shores so will be interesting to see if they turn up here at some stage next Summer. The BST gigs in Hyde Park are often good indicators of acts coming here , e.g Paul Simon, Buble , Bruno Mars last year. I think Aiken has promoted Dylan before in Ireland , MCD dominating the big gigs next year though so far!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,944 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

46975316_10156369991141888_2258988180189478912_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_ht=scontent-dub4-1.xx&oh=7983db88b834c813bbd8de90503097f4&oe=5C693F38

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭mrk75

Fortyjocks wrote: »
    I see Bob Dylan and Neil Young playing Hyde Park next Summer, neither are strangers to these shores so will be interesting to see if they turn up here at some stage next Summer. The BST gigs in Hyde Park are often good indicators of acts coming here , e.g Paul Simon, Buble , Bruno Mars last year. I think Aiken has promoted Dylan before in Ireland , MCD dominating the big gigs next year though so far!!

Yeah, can't see them coming over to Europe for just one gig. Just hope if either does play here it isn't outdoors. Last time around with Neil and POTR in arenas was superb as was the Marquee gig with Crazy Horse a few years ago.

Foals
    Been dishing out tour dates including This Is Tomorrow. Get ready for the big wave in 2019 🌊🌸

foals.co.uk/live

Would be a perfect headliner for ATN but ive a feeling EP will snap them up

Sleaford Mods have announced a date at The Academy Dublin on Friday 8 February.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Sleaford Mods have announced a date at The Academy Dublin on Friday 8 February.

Oh you fúcking beauty.

Theyre also playing the Limelight, Roisin Dubh and Dolans.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Foals

Would be a perfect headliner for ATN but ive a feeling EP will snap them up

Wonder would they do the Monday of Forbidden Fruit either, probably similar in popularity to The War on Drugs/Bon Iver and are playing in the UK the weekend before.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

DtP66AUWoAE5VFO?format=jpg

Fingers crossed...

Kilkenny People has a headline on its website saying that Bob Dylan and Neil Young are coming to Nowlan Park (Kilkenny) next Summer. No further details though.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,402 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

inthehat wrote: »
    Kilkenny People has a headline on its website saying that Bob Dylan and Neil Young are coming to Nowlan Park (Kilkenny) next Summer. No further details though.

NEVER AGAIN ... after Dylans last appearance up there !!!!! :confused:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,345 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

inthehat wrote: »

Be a good day out but have heard Dylan's best days are past him and Young could play an odd set

Never saw any of them before and Kilkenny is only up the road. We will see depending on date

Edit- page has been taking down off the Kilkenny people website ???

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Fortyjocks

PTH2009 wrote: »
    Be a good day out but have heard Dylan's best days are past him and Young could play an odd set

Never saw any of them before and Kilkenny is only up the road. We will see depending on date

Edit- page has been taking down off the Kilkenny people website ???

Appears leaked date if true is Sunday 14th July

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭julyjane

The same Bruce Springsteen rumours are doing the rounds again, on joe.ie. Coming to the U.K. and Ireland in 2019 apparently. Curious as to where now that the 3 Croke Park dates are gone but anyway I'm free any night of the year except the 18th of June

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

julyjane wrote: »
    The same Bruce Springsteen rumours are doing the rounds again, on joe.ie. Coming to the U.K. and Ireland in 2019 apparently. Curious as to where now that the 3 Croke Park dates are gone but anyway I'm free any night of the year except the 18th of June

wouldn't get your hopes up for any E Street summer gigs. more likely Bruce on his own.

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1069270612160331776

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1069271246200700928

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1069271913950629888

https://twitter.com/StevieVanZandt/status/1069280723582910465

• Registered Users Posts: 11,781 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

If it did go ahead guess it could be statium tour so Cork, Limerick, Kilkenny etc

Belsonic
    ‪Give the CHSq page a like for some August announcements coming at 9am and 10am in the morning 👀🙌🏻‬

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Phoenix Park?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Phoenix Park?

Bruce is more of a stadium man nowadays

It could be an arena solo tour which would be awesome if it was in the 3arena here

Just have to wait and see. Croke Park hosted 5 non GAA events this year so who knws about 2019

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Human league are playing Belfast in August

• Registered Users Posts: 12,776 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

On the last E Street tour Nils had dates booked and once Bruce announced the E Street tour he cancelled his dates. Seems the band are the last to know.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,781 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

• Registered Users Posts: 10,954 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

DtgZUd2UUAA-yI_?format=jpg

EDIT: apologies, just noticed there was already a thread on this
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057934824/1/#post108788818

• Registered Users Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

DtgZUd2UUAA-yI_?format=jpg

EDIT: apologies, just noticed there was already a thread on this
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057934824/1/#post108788818

I didn't see it as I'm sure many others didn't so no need to apologise :)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,387 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eod100 wrote: »

I thought he might do LATM

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

July 14th (Sunday) is a date I heard. Fairly strong rumour if a date has been mentioned.
    mrk75 wrote: »
    Yeah, can't see them coming over to Europe for just one gig. Just hope if either does play here it isn't outdoors. Last time around with Neil and POTR in arenas was superb as was the Marquee gig with Crazy Horse a few years ago.

They are to be headlining BST too in Hyde Park
    bst2019.jpg

Suckit wrote: »
    July 14th (Sunday) is a date I heard. Fairly strong rumour if a date has been mentioned.

They are to be headlining BST too in Hyde Park
    bst2019.jpg

Means nothing much but the AI hurling QFs are due to be played on Sun 14th July

http://loudwire.com/queen-adam-lambert-2019-rhapsody-tour-dates/

Not an Irish gig but Queen feat Adam Lambert are doing an US tour next summer titled 'The Rhapsody Tour' which will surely come too Europe at some point but more likely be 2020 or after

Might as well keep the gravy train running after the movie

• Registered Users Posts: 5,523 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

New Order playing the Trinity Summer Series on 7th July. Tickets around €60.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,914 ✭✭✭Rigor Mortis

Paul Weller playing TCD also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭lc180

★ Kodaline :: St. Anne's Park, Dublin
    :: Fri 31 May & Sat 01 June 2019 ☆

➤ Tickets on sale Tuesday Dec 11th at 9:00am

No interest personally but never heard of gigs in St Anne's before. I wonder is there gonna be more this summer.

Advertisement