Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Duffy98

rubadub wrote: »
    presale tickets are not usually particularly good. And it is VERY common for them to try and offload crap seats first to create panic amongst big fans, then save decent seats for casual fans who buy later (who would not have bothered if only nosebleeds were on sale).

Just remember the ticketmaster refund thing, and I think there is the ability to exchange.

I didnt buy them at all its too much money for a crap view. Ill wait till Pearl Jam whenever that will be but yeah very dissapointed with the selection of tickets available and i was on at 9:01 so they couldnt have all been gone from the flat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Duffy98 wrote: »
    100 euro for the nosebleeds for eddie vedder looks like all the good seats are after getting taken from the fan club presale gutted

Hi Folks,

What's the best chance of getting decent seats for this tomorrow morning? Any tips or advice please?

Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 397 ✭✭Mike Oxlong

Mango Joe wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

What's the best chance of getting decent seats for this tomorrow morning? Any tips or advice please?

Thanks!

Phone and computer..have a few tabs open on Chrome on your PC...and keep hitting search.. you'll get in... you'll get choices ..it's just trying to get good seats ..the ones offered at the start might be a bit rubbish...so keep trying

Hi Folks,

Thanks!

It's luck of the draw with all these gigs to be honest just be on early and ready to go and you should be fine the prices are ridiculous for some views

• Registered Users Posts: 23 instanel

If nosebleeds are going for €100 are there any seats going for less? The ad said from 69.50?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

instanel wrote: »
    If nosebleeds are going for €100 are there any seats going for less? The ad said from 69.50?!

They can have a handful of seats at that price and then say from €69.50 with the majority going for higher.

Xenji wrote: »
    They can have a handful of seats at that price and then say from €69.50 with the majority going for higher.

The overheads for that gig doesnt warrant over 100 a ticket including all the add on fees

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭DarMul17

Does anyone know if The National might play a gig here before their gig in Manchester on the 10th of July?

They are playing ATN on this tour, but they usually have in the past have one or two in Ireland before heading onto the UK/Europe.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

DarMul17 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if The National might play a gig here before their gig in Manchester on the 10th of July?

They are playing ATN on this tour, but they usually have in the past have one or two in Ireland before heading onto the UK/Europe.
    very unlikely.

could possibly add a gig in November/December when they have some other European dates.

Is it me or did Eddie Vedder sell out in two minutes you cant even find a ticket

• Advertisement

Is it me or did Eddie Vedder sell out in two minutes you cant even find a ticket

No, still tickets available... just quite busy

No, still tickets available... just quite busy

Was on at 9:01 and just clicked best available and it said sold out not too bothered the prices hes charging are ridiculous

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

Some in block j coming up

Was on at 9:01 and just clicked best available and it said sold out not too bothered the prices hes charging are ridiculous

Just now!

Just now!

Weird it just comes up unavailable for me whenever i search

Keep going... people are losing their seats as they don't purchase in time

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

100 euro for the nosebleeds for eddie vedder looks like all the good seats are after getting taken from the fan club presale gutted

Very steep for nosebleeds. That's all I could find. I'm going to give it a pass. A bit disappointed but that € 200 will find another home no doubt.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,430 ✭✭✭Dubh Geannain

What worked for me was. No searching "best available" but selecting the €98 seats. They still seem to be available.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,582 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Loads of tickets still available

• Registered Users Posts: 11,985 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

David Blaine announced a date in the 3Arena for 8 June. Tickets on sale on Friday next week.

• Advertisement

Very steep for nosebleeds. That's all I could find. I'm going to give it a pass. A bit disappointed but that € 200 will find another home no doubt.

got offered row p seat 200. 200 for up the back is ridiculous the 3 presale was awful as well no good view available

got offered row p seat 200. 200 for up the back is ridiculous the 3 presale was awful as well no good view available

Block A still available !!

Loads available again now...the site is freeing up

Block A still available !!

sh!te view from there

sydthebeat wrote: »
    sh!te view from there

True enough, but still tickets available is what I was trying to say :) to say

True enough, but still tickets available is what I was trying to say :) to say

agreed, im still getting offfered tickets as of now

having seen him 2 years ago... i wont purchase them unless i can get a section c, d or e

sh!te view from there

Check out this link - you can zoom in on the photo and get a great idea of the seating plan - Best feel for the venue I managed to find.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan/the-o2-arena-dublin-detailed-numbers-chart/the-o2-arena-dublin-seating-plan.htm

Block A looking good to me...…

I'd say the ten club presale sold most of the tickets and the three one only had a handful available and this morning was just a technical glitch of some description would have been cool to see him live but not at the prices he's offering. Hopefully he brings pearl jam back here cause that will be more enjoyable

Block A looking good to me...…

block A ... seats 3 and 4...... very restricted view

• Advertisement

block A ... seats 3 and 4...... very restricted view

Well in fairness there's sections of Block A with a very small angle offset from the stage and then there's others with a great view.

Doors open at 6.30pm according to my ticket??? What time would you think people should aim to arrive? Is there any support act (other than Glen H) on before hand would you think?

Would like to be there in plenty of time and soak up a bit of atmosphere but not stuck sat in a seat patiently for 3 hours before the show!

Advertisement