Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2019 Irish Gigs (Rumoured & Confirmed events)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭bennyl10

errlloyd wrote: »
    Sold out sort of surprisingly quickly.

surprisingly?
    it was always gonna sell in minutes

• Registered Users Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭emo72

errlloyd wrote: »
    Sold out sort of surprisingly quickly.

Well the kids are mad for these. They've got a fair chunk of my money.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,211 ✭✭✭✭Suckit

emo72 wrote: »
    Well the kids are mad for these. They've got a fair chunk of my money.
    :eek::eek::eek:

All of their records should be BURNED!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭flasher0030

BPKS wrote: »
    Primal Scream in the Olympia on Dec 9th, Ulster Hall on Dec 10th.

Anybody think the Olympia will sell out quickly? Wont be able to get tickets tomorrow.

Saw them couple of years back in the Olympia. People were giving away tickets for little or nothing outside the gig. I missed the freebies, but got one for €20 earlier in the day.
    So, I don't think it will sell out. It might be declared sold out after a few hours of selling. But at this stage, we know that's blatantly false.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

bennyl10 wrote: »
    surprisingly?
    it was always gonna sell in minutes

surprised too, didn't think anyone cared about the Jonas brothers any more TBH
    they were big like 10 years ago but only thing I heard about them recently is yer man was seeing Taylor Swift and married Sansa from Game of Thrones. :o
    I suppose some of their fans are adults now :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

It might be declared sold out after a few hours of selling. But at this stage, we know that's blatantly false.
    The "sold out" spoofing does not happen much in the olympia as far as I can see.

It will happen if bands have platinum packages etc, as if these do not sell they will sell the seats around the week before, and they will be very good seats, this happened with Alice Cooper. I have not heard of any Pixies tickets going back on sale, they had none of those packages.

If a band has 2 nights or the liklihood to add another night they might do some trickery though. As Primal Scream just played a few days ago here I doubt they would get 2 nights, I think it would be unlikely even if they did not play.

The olympia really have no reason I can think of to be selling in sections, e.g. if 3arena is selling badly the might only sell certain blocks, which I suppose reduces staff needed and easier cleanup (I am not talking about the curtaining of the upper section.)

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭LFC CONNAUGHTON

Ride are playing Workman's at 11:30 tomorrow night after the Malahide Castle gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,749 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Happy Mondays playing Cypress Avenue in Cork on Dec 3rd
    Tickets on sale Monday at 9am ,priced at €43.50 plus fees

• Registered Users Posts: 48 kj72

Free tickets currently on the 3 app for Bon jovi Sunday night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭ozzy jr

kj72 wrote: »

App not working for me :(

They're probably gone now anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,982 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

ozzy jr wrote: »
    App not working for me :(

They're probably gone now anyway.

Still up there!

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

Anyone have a code for Bon jovi, I ain't with 3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Complimentary tickets to Slash and Myles supported by Blackberry Smoke on Wednesday in Belfast going here...

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/3800557CAB9A1389?did=summer2019

• Registered Users Posts: 19,627 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Complimentary tickets to Slash and Myles supported by Blackberry Smoke on Wednesday in Belfast going here...

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/3800557CAB9A1389?did=summer2019

What the hell is that about?

Ragin he isn't playing down here.

Ol' Donie wrote: »
    What the hell is that about?

Ragin he isn't playing down here.

Venue was a tad ambitious, partly why the only show on the island I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,627 ✭✭✭✭Ol' Donie

Venue was a tad ambitious, partly why the only show on the island I'd imagine.

Doing a Wednesday rock gig a few days after eyery rock fan in Ireland has just experienced Slane probably isn't the absolute best planning ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,555 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

kj72 wrote: »

I can't get in on phone or on website, are they all gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,674 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

kj72 wrote:

Any codes much appreciated!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Don't press the back button on the 3 app whatever you do if you manage to get in. Says I've used my code even though I haven't.

Don't press the back button on the 3 app whatever you do if you manage to get in. Says I've used my code even though I haven't.

It says you have used code once you press to claim you likely did that,you need to jot down or screenshot code that comes up as it stupidly doesn't store.

To use go here...

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800555FAF283C30?did=threefree

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,239 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

It says you have used code once you press to claim you likely did that,you need to jot down or screenshot code that comes up as it stupidly doesn't store.

To use go here...

https://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/1800555FAF283C30?did=threefree

Ya, that's what happened. Thought it would have just saved to my codes. Was trying to get a ticket for my sister. Oh well.

Ya, that's what happened. Thought it would have just saved to my codes. Was trying to get a ticket for my sister. Oh well.

Think 3 on twitter were helping people who had the same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

Think 3 on twitter were helping people who had the same issue.
    They were/are. Seen some messages of them getting in touch with people and was hoping to get some help with it myself but their customer service finished at 8pm. Should be back by 9 or 10am so I'll see if there's an update for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭OhHiMark

Where do you find those bon Jovi tickets on the app? I can't see them anywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Celtise

Top offers section. Finally got code but now saying no tickets available.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭dragonfly!

Of Monsters and Men are playing the the Olympia in Oct

• Registered Users Posts: 7,652 ✭✭✭Dr. Bre

Hoping the chem bros announce a no geography tour this year to Dublin. UK dates already announced

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Duffy98

Dr. Bre wrote: »
    Hoping the chem bros announce a no geography tour this year to Dublin. UK dates already announced

Went to see them last year they put on a great show but they were only able to sell half the seats and nearly all the standing. It may be too soon for them to announce another gig here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭davywalsh7

Duffy98 wrote: »
    Went to see them last year they put on a great show but they were only able to sell half the seats and nearly all the standing. It may be too soon for them to announce another gig here

Electric picnic maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,563 ✭✭✭✭peteeeed

Duffy98 wrote: »

no more monday night raves please

Advertisement