Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cabling at New Estate, Ballincollig, Co. Cork

Options
  • 16-05-2018 12:15am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭

I have been trying to get an answer from three different suppliers as to when cabling for broadband will be installed at Fionn Laoi, Ballincollig without success - is there anyone who can look into this for me? We were originally told mid February and are now being told September! It is incredible that we cannot get an Internet connection in a brand new estate!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

I have been trying to get an answer from three different suppliers as to when cabling for broadband will be installed at Fionn Laoi, Ballincollig without success - is there anyone who can look into this for me? We were originally told mid February and are now being told September! It is incredible that we cannot get an Internet connection in a brand new estate!
    Hi Deisedozzer, 

Thaks for getting in touch with us here. 

If you have no order in place with us it will be very hard for me to give you an information as every case is individual. Generally with a new development work can take some time, generally months, due to the work required in getting service operational. 

Feel free to PM me your address and eircode and I can have a look at this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement