Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a headset. Any recommendations ?

Options
  • 16-05-2018 7:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Alright lads and ladies.

Anyone know a good headset for PS4 that is also decent for PC etc and general use ?

I have set of Logitech G430 and a set of Logitech G35's.

Someone mentioned the Sony PS4 Gold headset, is that the best option to go with or have you found anything else that's better ?

I should point out I NEVER use mic on PS4 (in fact I have maybe 1 PSN friend) , but would use it often on PC.

Comments

Sennheiser Game One. That is all!

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Alright lads and ladies.

Anyone know a good headset for PS4 that is also decent for PC etc and general use ?

I have set of Logitech G430 and a set of Logitech G35's.

Someone mentioned the Sony PS4 Gold headset, is that the best option to go with or have you found anything else that's better ?

I should point out I NEVER use mic on PS4 (in fact I have maybe 1 PSN friend) , but would use it often on PC.

I used the Gold Headsets on my pc with no issues.. im sure there are better headsets out but the soundquality on the Golds is really good plus you have the game specific setting in the Headphone app too..

They're way too tinny.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,738 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

I have the PS4 platinum headset having had the gold set before

The platinum set is in a different league to the gold one at least, they're so comfy and the sound quality is ridiculous. The gold set feel a bit flimsy and poor quality, had a little cousin drop them on the carpet from the couch and they broke. The platinum set though feel a lot sturdier, they've survived a few smaller drops onto a hardwood floor because I'm a dope :o

Fairly good at noise cancelling too and I don't have it up too loud usually about less than half. I'd listen to music on spotify with them through the PS4 a good bit and they're way better than any earphones I've used.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,996 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Hyper X Cloud

• Advertisement
Advertisement