Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile home sites

Options
  • 16-05-2018 7:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

Hello, I'm looking for a site in East Waterford / West Kilkenny (doesn't need to be near the sea), and I'm wondering if anyone can recommend any?

The mobile home would need to be there year round. What kind of site fees would I be looking at?

Harry Farrell's holiday park seems to have good reviews. Does anyone have experience with it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Bad Chemicals

Got in contact with the Copper Coast park, and they only have one site available, and they are only open 10 months a year. Is there somewhere that lists all the mobile home parks, because I'm really struggling to find them. Where are people putting all their mobile homes?

Advertisement