Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cheap projector budget of 200 euro for films

• 16-05-2018 8:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭

Hi ,

I'm looking to get a cheap projector for occasional use . Doesn't have to be mind blowing quality .Not interested in a Tv as I don't want to pay a license and I don't watch regular TV .

I see a good few on Amazon with decent reviews , has anyone taken a punt on one ?

I'd try adverts but the idea of buying one with a bulb that's on the way out puts me off .

Just want to have some sort of half decent budget home cinema ,

Any recommendations much appreciated

B

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,921 ✭✭✭Grab All Association

CEX Thurles have one for €60 but how many hours were used is unknown.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭blink44

Check out the vivibright gp100, sister has it and it’s excellent for its price. Some good reviews on YouTube to look at. She got hers on AliExpress but it’s on amazon under different branding. There’s also another version with built in android gp100up if that’s something you’re interested in having

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,638 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

blink44 wrote: »
    Check out the vivibright gp100, sister has it and it’s excellent for its price. Some good reviews on YouTube to look at. She got hers on AliExpress but it’s on amazon under different branding. There’s also another version with built in android gp100up if that’s something you’re interested in having

Does that do sound too ?

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭blink44

Yeah there’s a built in speaker that’s pretty loud but it’s never gonna be as good as having it connected to some decent speakers or a soundbar. All in all for about €150 ya can’t go too far wrong if your looking for a budget projector

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭barrymanilow

Thanks blink I'll check it out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭pelemcg

The vivibright gp 100 is on a flash deal with Amazon for £80.

Advertisement