Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mullingar 10 28th July ‘18

Options
  • 16-05-2018 10:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭

Will be home during the summer so am running this, fantastic race on a fair route organised by a great club and for whatever reason it always gets decent weather. Great spread after to, anybody else running it?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,704 ✭✭✭✭RayCun

yeah, this is on the plan

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

Tempted - got burned last time I did it ( metaphorically and physically)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭colin32

Yeah I signed up for it a couple of weeks back. Never done it before, so be interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 4,834 ✭✭✭OOnegative

Bump - only few weeks to go. Hopefully will have cooled somewhat but won’t hold my breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭Duanington

OOnegative wrote: »
    Bump - only few weeks to go. Hopefully will have cooled somewhat but won’t hold my breath.

Sure we may aswell embrace it and go out with a bang at this stage, B !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

Anyone know if transfers are allowed for this. I have an entry that it's looking unlikely I'll be able to use

skyblue46 wrote: »
    Anyone know if transfers are allowed for this. I have an entry that it's looking unlikely I'll be able to use

Don’t think so to be honest but drop Mullingar Harriers an email to be sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭skyblue46

OOnegative wrote: »
    Don’t think so to be honest but drop Mullingar Harriers an email to be sure.

Will do. Kildare and Wicklow drew the Leinster minor semi so the replay pushed the final to tomorrow and the All Ireland QF to the 28th at 12.00. Unless it's fixed for Mullingar and I develop the ability to run a 45 minute 10 miler I'll have to give it a miss....Or my son will tell me to run and I'll be left with a crisis of conscience!!

Very good race, nice course, plenty of sandwiches at the finish ;)
    I might well be back next year...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

RayCun wrote: »
    Very good race, nice course, plenty of sandwiches at the finish ;)
    I might well be back next year...

Did you finish...

😂

TbL

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,582 ✭✭✭Swashbuckler

Did you finish...

Bookmark this for burn of the year awards in December.

Did you finish...

😂

TbL

Yes, astonishingly :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,625 ✭✭✭ThebitterLemon

RayCun wrote: »
    Yes, astonishingly :)

Great looking forward to the race report

Just thought when you said you'd be back next year, it might have been to finish it :)

TbL

Great looking forward to the race report

Just thought when you said you'd be back next year, it might have been to finish it :)

TbL

He has a long way to catch up on you in the DNF situation..... at least when I do it I pass out!!

Echo RayCun’s sentiments, great race on an honest route that is measured and marshalled well. Couldn’t hang around to enjoy the sangwedges though!! Be back again pls god.

Advertisement