Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Preferred Faculty Loan

Options
  • 16-05-2018 11:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi, I would like to apply for a preferred faculty loan but I am in my final year, and graduate quite soon (my last exams are before the end of the month). I'm wondering if this will be an issue when applying.

Thanks, Kevin.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks Kevin for getting in touch.

Would you like to send us a PM and we can check for you? Please let us know which Branch you would like to apply through and we'll have an Advisor give you a call.

Could we also ask for your full name, phone number and if you hold account with us which Branch it's with?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 9 duignom

Thanks Kevin for getting in touch.

Would you like to send us a PM and we can check for you? Please let us know which Branch you would like to apply through and we'll have an Advisor give you a call.

Could we also ask for your full name, phone number and if you hold account with us which Branch it's with?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison. Thanks for getting back to me. Unfortunately is it telling me that you have chosen not to receive PMs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Thanks for coming back Kevin.

To send a PM you may need to open up your private messages in your settings.

We'll send a PM to you very shortly and you can reply back to us.

Thanks,
    Alison

Advertisement