Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Masterchef 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

To save a click:

AJ Pritchard
    Anita Harris
    Carol Decker
    Chizzy Akudolu
    Clara Amfo
    Frankie Bridge
    Gemma Collins
    Jay Blades
    Jean Johansson
    John Partridge
    Josh Cuthbert
    Keith Allen
    Lisa Maxwell
    Martin Bayfield
    Michelle Ackerley
    Monty Panesar
    Spencer Matthews
    Stefanie Reid
    Stella Parton
    Zoe Lyons

I think Keith Allen is the only name I recognise. I'll probably know some of them to see...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Registered Users Posts: 2,363 ✭✭✭washiskin

Ah for the love of......that guaranteed head wreck Gemma Collins. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Im going to have to look them up to see who half of them are! When does it start?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I think it started around the end of June last year. Don't know if BBC are showing the football World Cup. That could interfer with dates.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

I really must look up the definition of what a celebrity is and why do so many young people aim to be one

• Registered Users Posts: 6,147 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I have never heard of fifteen of them.

Just a reminder this starts tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,256 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Mother of God, who's that man mountain :eek:

• Advertisement

How many won't realise that's pork mince???

Jesus, that rice :eek::eek::eek:

Even I'd struggle to make that big a hash of rice......

(I have an ancient episode of Inside the Factory that I only got around to watching recently, which was about a place making curry sauce, and there was a bit about how to cook perfect rice..... haven't given it a go yet but it's on the list!)

Am I all alone here?? :o

Standard was waaaay higher than I'd expected from the first round. (Except maybe Keith's main!!)

My spidey senses are screaming "shenanigans" in my left ear, but I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now.

My back hurts just sitting here watching Martin.

Interesting episode!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Will be interesting to see how annoying Gemma Collins is tonight :)

Gemma Collins is very annoying. She doesn’t listen to people.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,880 ✭✭✭✭Basq

This head chef is hilarious..

"You want a bigger spoon so you can take even longer..?"

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭larko

Thank God gemma and Monty are gone. The idiots can return to their villages. Poor head chef Frank having that lot in his kitchen. He had a Jack Nicholson shining vibe going on

When i worked in kitchens there was always a machine that peeled potatoes. Where is it on the challenge?

Basq wrote: »
    This head chef is hilarious..

"You want a bigger spoon so you can take even longer..?"

He should have his own show

Fk sake, just back from a week away and the bloody thing didn't record :mad:

Anything worth searching online for in last week's episodes, or should I just carry on from this week?

• Advertisement

Is there nobody tuned in this week?

I'd kill Stella if I had to cook with her! Completely set in her (American) ways, won't communicate at all. Poor Jay!

AJ and Lisa - both competent in some things and completely clueless in others. Should make a good team if they can figure out which is which!

Just getting to the Vet College team challenge now....should be interesting.

Ah here..... chef is designing the menus for them..... that's bloody cheating!

OK, I've changed my mind. I'd kill Jay instead.

Both teams doing the same jobs together. Has to be a recipe (pardon the pun) for disaster.

Fish n spuds with a drizzle of sauce? That's it? Really??? :confused:

And meringue nests with whipped cream and fruit plonked on top? Even I could manage that!

And finally, a carby burger with a carby bun with carby sweet potato fries? I'm a complete carb fiend, and even I would draw the line at that for a plate of food. I'd be in a coma for the afternoon after it!

Apart from the stick toffee pudding which looked great (but would also have me in a sugar coma) - epic fail all round IMO. Interested to see what the judges thought of it.....

Is AJ's hair driving anyone else mad? I just want to take a number 3 (minimum) blade to it!

Stella just planning on getting the judges plastered on bourbon.....

Uh oh, Greg's "I hope she takes the garlic out" does not bode well....:eek:

Just catching up on last nights show. AJ was the best of a bad bunch.

The meals for the guest judges where pretty basic. Like chicken, chips and salad is an everyday dinner. Jay didn’t really push himself with that.

The contestants over the last two weeks were poor.

Oh holy God :eek:

I'm 10 minutes in to the episode with Gemma Collins in it (randomly recorded by my Sky box somehow) - how in the name of **** did she even get invited on to the show (I'm assuming it was for the car crash element).

She's only described what she might be cooking and already I can see the writing on the wall.

Jaysus, just watching back the show from the week Gemma Collins and Monday and Steph were on.....

How did Gemma not get stabbed or killed, either by her co-competitors or the professional chef at Heathrow?

With Monday not far behind her?

Mother of God :eek:

(ETA, just seen my last post above - bit of a theme going on here :D Thankfully I know the result, not sure I can actually watch the whole of this episode!)

• Advertisement

Well this thread fairly fizzled out to nothing.......

I was away for the last two episodes last week, I'm just catching up on the final one now.

I normally hate all the soppy family stuff at the start of the last show, but John's story has me in tears here :o

He's definitely suddenly become my favourite to win.

Advertisement