Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rural Fibre Roll Out Slane Area

Options
  • 16-05-2018 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi 

I am living on a road in a rural area just outside of Slane. 
    There are 6 houses at the start of the road with next house approx another 1/2 mile down the road. Looking at the rural fibre roll out map on open eir the first 5 houses which are my immediate neighbours are included in the roll out plan, but my house is not.

I am trying to find out, for what on the face of it looks like 10 meters of fibre cable, why my house is not included in the roll out plan. There does not seem to be an obvious contact details on the open eir site to address this question to.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

raccat wrote: »
    Hi 

There are 6 houses at the start of the road with next house approx another 1/2 mile down the road. Looking at the rural fibre roll out map on open eir the first 5 houses which are my immediate neighbours are included in the roll out plan, but my house is not.

I am trying to find out, for what on the face of it looks like 10 meters of fibre cable, why my house is not included in the roll out plan. There does not seem to be an obvious contact details on the open eir site to address this question to.

Thanks.
    Hi raccat,

I'm very sorry to hear of the issues you've been having.

Feel free to PM me your full address and Eir code. I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2 raccat

Hi 

Thanks.
    Hi raccat,

Feel free to PM me your full address and Eir code. I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

PM Sent.

Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi 

Thanks.
    Hi raccat,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas,

PM Sent.

Thanks,
    Hi there raccat

I can confirm that Thomas has receivd your PM and escalated this. As soon as he gets a response, he will respond back to you via PM

-Kyle

Advertisement