Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gear Clearout- Vest/Pouches/Accessories

• 16-05-2018 5:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭

All Gear shown for sale

Uniforms
    Woodland Camo Uniform - E15 (S - M) (Top buttons on trousers missing)
    AOR 2 E.G Gen 2 - E25 (M) (Shirt zip dodgey & Missing 1 elbow pad)

Tactical gear
    Drop leg Molle - E6
    M4 fast mags x4 - E12
    Pistol Fast Mags x2 - E6
    Belt - E3

Equipment & safety
    Batteries x4, charger, deans connectors & wires (Never used) - E15
    Glasses x2 (bolle, tinted) - 5E each
    Lower mesh mask 5E
    Flip sight cover tinted - 3E

SOLD AWAITING PICKUP/PAYMENT
    Gun Bag - single rifle, medium size, 4x mag pouches, zip compartment - E15
    Mesh nuprol glasses - E5
    2x batteries (1x 9.6V & 1x 8.4V)
    Helmet setup w/ Gopro mount / goggles / fast detach lower mesh - E25
    Vest as shown with gear on it - E20 (M Adjustable, detachable cummerbund) (will throw matching hat in)
    Aor2 tac belt - E13
    Radio / grenade (used as pistol holster too) Pouch - E5
    Dump pouch - E5
    Training/dummy knife vest mountable - E5

Gun thread updated with available torches/scopes/lasers/accessories

Open to offer on bundle - Meet & Cash - Can Post & PayPal (Buyer pays fees & Postage) - Based in Wicklow, Will be in UCD this weekend.
    Selling all my gear as I have not played in a quiet a while and moving away for the coming months.

Any questions feel free to ask.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

I’ll take the Bolle are they the clear or yellow lens can’t make it out ? and the training knife.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Duchamp

Hiya,

I'll have the helmet, Aor tac molle belt and the dump pouch off you please. Can collect on Friday if that's cool?

..And the vest & cap too lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭ajeganwalsh21

That woodland uniform, is it a China copy or real us issue?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 99 ✭✭TomDelahunt

Diceman: The bolle are clear, have taken the middle section above and below each eye for better ventilation. Can send a picture if you like, just couldnt attach more than 5 earlier.

Duchamp: Friday collection in UCD? will be up from midday i believe. If you take the Radio pouch too with others its yours. This is because ill have no use for 1 piece of digital...

AJegan : i would assume its not real deal, a copy i assume. Bought it a few years ago here in Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭DICEMAN7

Yes post a pic please, they can take the rx inserts yea?

• Advertisement

They are genuine bolle but have not had to use the rx inserts so i couldnt answer you that tbh. Attached photo - will try now in a sec didnt seem to work - hopefully works now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 338 ✭✭Duchamp

Collection in UCD or thereabouts works, around 1-2 pm? I'll have the radio pouch too if you don't want it, sure :)

Do you know the make and type/style of helmet at all?

Duchamp wrote: »
    Collection in UCD or thereabouts works, around 1-2 pm? I'll have the radio pouch too if you don't want it, sure :)

Do you know the make and type/style of helmet at all?

I Believe its Emerson gear FAST helmet... now could be wrong bought it a while back when i was mad for this stuff :P
    would be up before 2 hopefully - to PM?

Helmet, dump pouch , knife SOLD awaiting pickup

Vest 25E with radio pouch & 3 unused chem lights

Vest, Tac belt, radio pouch, 2x batteries, Mesh glasses & Gun bag - All sold awaiting pickup. Will update list

• Advertisement

Bump - vest, belt, 2 pouches and helmet still awaiting payment/pickup others in that list now sold

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

Thread closed at ops request

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement