Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer Agreement

Options
  • 16-05-2018 7:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭

Hi, was onto chat today considering a switch to Eir broadband and phone. Was offered a deal by the CS rep which I was happy with and asked for the details of the offer to be emailed to me before I accepted, to avoid any misunderstandings. The Rep said that they didn’t have access to email, so I chose not to continue at that point. 
    Is it possible that a potential customer could get emailed details of any agreement, including agreed rate, agreed installation date, contract length and other charges (if any) that might apply? Thanks Mav

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 375 ✭✭eir: Sarah

Hi Mav,

Our sales representatives would only use email for internal work purposes and would not contact customers directly or send on correspondence via email I'm afraid. Alternatively you can view all of our deals and T&C's in writing via our website where you can also place an order if you wish. If you would also like any clarification in writing, you can also talk with a member of our chat team using the link below.

https://www.eir.ie/chatnow/

Thanks,

Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 2,243 ✭✭✭Mav11

eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Mav,

Our sales representatives would only use email for internal work purposes and would not contact customers directly or send on correspondence via email I'm afraid. Alternatively you can view all of our deals and T&C's in writing via our website where you can also place an order if you wish. If you would also like any clarification in writing, you can also talk with a member of our chat team using the link below.

Thanks,

Sarah

Thanks Sarah. Are you provided with a transcript of the chat, on completion? Mav

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Mav11 wrote: »
    eir: Sarah wrote: »
    Hi Mav,

Thanks,

Sarah

Thanks Sarah. Are you provided with a transcript of the chat, on completion? Mav
    Hi there Mav11

Once you're in the chat and before closing the session, scroll up to where it says "Hello!" and then just highlight everything going down and then "copy & paste" on a notepad or Word Doc. This way you will have the whole chat with agent's name, the session and time & date.

-Kyle

Advertisement