Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost visibility of account

Options
  • 17-05-2018 7:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭

Hi Bank of Ireland,

I have a query you may be able to help me with - the phone service does not ever get me though to someone who can assist.

I don't wish to put details on here for obvious reasons, is it possible to discuss by PM?

C635

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Conway635 wrote: »
    Hi Bank of Ireland,

I have a query you may be able to help me with - the phone service does not ever get me though to someone who can assist.

I don't wish to put details on here for obvious reasons, is it possible to discuss by PM?

C635

Hi C635,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you're having trouble getting through to an advisor. We can help with general queries here, so please let us know what the nature of your query is and we'll be happy to help. If you wish to send a PM please do not include any account details and click on the link in my signature below this post to send us a PM.

Alternatively when you call our BOI Direct team on 0818365365 or 01-4044000, please select option 1, then option 2 and 2 again to be brought through to an advisor who can help you further.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement