Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Swimming happy nappy

• 17-05-2018 8:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭

Hi. Just wondering if anybody could tell me where in Dublin city centre sells these happy nappies that go on over the swim nappy.

Want to bring the little one swimming at weekend so be good if I could just pick up in a store at lunch time. Anywhere near grafton street?

Many thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭shesty

Boots certainly have versions of them....don't think they call them happy nappies but they are the same product, we have one.I thought I saw some in Mothercare last week too, but try Boots first.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭scarlet_mandy

shesty wrote: »
    Boots certainly have versions of them....don't think they call them happy nappies but they are the same product, we have one.I thought I saw some in Mothercare last week too, but try Boots first.

Mothercare definitely do have them was in there on Tuesday in Stephens Green 😠I know the Boots in Jervis have them so I'd say there's a good chance Grafton St do too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭scarepanda

Mothercare definitely carry a outer swim nappy line - we never had any issues with it.

Boots also carry them, although only in the bigger stores that have a clothing line.

Advertisement