Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Containers of formula?

Options
  • 17-05-2018 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭

Hi folks

Friend is due her first very shortly (late in life mother) and was asking how many cans of formula we went through on a monthly basis.

It’s years since we had ours so I can’t for the life of me think how many it was (mileage may vary also).

I’m thinking we went through about three cans per fortnight but could be way off.

Any current users care to correct me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

OU812 wrote: »
    Hi folks

Friend is due her first very shortly (late in life mother) and was asking how many cans of formula we went through on a monthly basis.

It’s years since we had ours so I can’t for the life of me think how many it was (mileage may vary also).

I’m thinking we went through about three cans per fortnight but could be way off.

Depends on their age. In our case it was roughly a box a week give or take. So between 4-6 a month of it was a 5 week month

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Depends on their age. In our case it was roughly a box a week give or take. So between 4-6 a month of it was a 5 week month

That’s what I was thinking but it’s all a little fuzzy with time (& lack of sleep at the time!!). ðŸ˜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

OU812 wrote: »
    Hi folks

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

OU812 wrote:

You're spot on. My two month old goes through a box a week so 4 at least per month at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 288 ✭✭ally_pally

Around a box a week at the beginning for us too. One bit of advice I'd give would be not to stock up too much. The formula we used to begin with (SMA) didn't suit our girl at all. She had really bad wind so we switched to Cow and Gate comfort formula which suited her much better. You don't want to end up buying loads of stuff that may not suit the baby.

• Advertisement
Advertisement