Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Password for eir app won’t let me log in

Options
  • 17-05-2018 8:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hey just got the package all setup yesterday, I have registered for my eir and can access it through the browser but the eir app won’t let me put in my password

The app won’t let me put in a password more than 10 digits when my password is a tiny bit more, why does the eir app have this restriction in place

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

simply86 wrote: »
    Hey just got the package all setup yesterday, I have registered for my eir and can access it through the browser but the eir app won’t let me put in my password

The app won’t let me put in a password more than 10 digits when my password is a tiny bit more, why does the eir app have this restriction in place
    Hi simply86,

I'm very sorry to hear of your issue. 

Unfortunately, this restriction can not be changed. I'm very sorry its not better news.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 45 simply86

Hi simply86,

Unfortunately, this restriction can not be changed. I'm very sorry its not better news.

Thanks

Thomas

Can I ask why the password can’t be more than 10 digits? I really need to hear the rationale behind such a restriction

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

simply86 wrote: »
    Hi simply86,

Thanks

Thomas

Can I ask why the password can’t be more than 10 digits? I really need to hear the rationale behind such a restriction
    Hi there simply86

I'll forward this onto the relevant team and see if I can get anymore information regarding this.

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,206 ✭✭✭WestWicklow1

Don't hold your breath lads. I reckon the answer, if it comes, will be the same as when I asked why you need a comcast to view green eircon app on a tv....

"This information is not available to us."

Advertisement