Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video Goggles

Options
  • 17-05-2018 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,233 ✭✭✭

Does anyone here own or have experience with video goggle like these https://www.laptopsdirect.ie/vuzix-iwear-goggles-412t30011/version.asp?refsource=LDIEadwords&gclid=EAIaIQobChMI463U-ayM2wIV4RXTCh1maAp-EAQYAyABEgLfIPD_BwE

Not that brand but any kind.

When watching a movie do you forget it is a headset and experience its a real big screen television? Is the device too heavy to really forget it is there?

Are there any stores in Ireland where I could test one? Galway would be handy but anywhere really.

I was just considering this as an alternative to a TV to use with an AppleTV and PS4/xBox and I know that some of the headsets come with HDMI, etc connectors but is that what those connectors are even for? Is watching AppleTV on this workable even with a long HDMI cable ?

Advertisement