Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Payment Protection on CC

Options
  • 17-05-2018 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭

I just noticed that I have payment protection (PP) transactions on my CC.
    I cancelled PP with CPP years ago and I have no recollection of signing up to new PP. Is this by default with BoI Mastercard?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

MargeS wrote: »
    I just noticed that I have payment protection (PP) transactions on my CC.
    I cancelled PP with CPP years ago and I have no recollection of signing up to new PP. Is this by default with BoI Mastercard?

Hi MargeS,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

PPI is no longer offered to new customers however if you applied for it when it was an offer then it would still be on your card and charged the relevant fee unless you asked for this to be cancelled.
    As you mention that you had requested this to be cancelled previously, we would advise you to get in touch with our Credit Cards team on 0818251251. Alternatively, you can send a message through the Service Desk and the Ask a Question when logged into 365 Online, an advisor will take a look into this for you. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement