Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best trike?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Look on adverts or swap pages on Facebook.
    It will be grown out of in a few months.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭J.pilkington

I was also thinking about the one you linked but after haven looked at it in smyths I came to the conclusion that it’s trying to do too many things (cover a massive age gap, foldable, light and multiple formats) and because of this was compromised and I didn’t purchase it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,006 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

I don't want to hijack the OP's thread but myself and the missus have been thinking about a trike too. I saw the below for sale a few months back elsewhere at €189 which seems alright:

https://www.smythstoys.com/ie/en-ie/outdoor/trikes/trikes/bentley-6-in-1-trike/p/158724

Opinions?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

In all honesty it’s the one “big” purchase I regret - didn’t get much use out of it at all, it’s quite uncomfortable and unwieldy to push on footpaths/any uneven ground at all. Once baby is up on their feet and walking they won’t want to be in it any more than the buggy either

• Registered Users Posts: 439 ✭✭Wexy86

I have a q play rito, got it for around €80 in Smyths. We use it a few evenings a week as leave the buggy in the child minders weekdays. It’s grand for short flat easy walks, not ideal for any sort of bumpy terrain or hills.

I’m in the middle of a town so it suits me, if I was to buy again I’d go second hand as most people don’t really get much use so plenty in good condition at a decent price.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,006 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

In all honesty it’s the one “big” purchase I regret - didn’t get much use out of it at all, it’s quite uncomfortable and unwieldy to push on footpaths/any uneven ground at all. Once baby is up on their feet and walking they won’t want to be in it any more than the buggy either

Did you got for the Bentley or a different brand?

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Carriexx

This is the one i got, got it in Smyths.
    Really like. She hates the buggy now she is almost 2.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Did you got for the Bentley or a different brand?

Just the Smart Trike

Advertisement