Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

F.M.S.

Options
  • 17-05-2018 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Can anyone tell me what FMS 4G broadband and how it differs from standard 4G broadband. I was told I need a special router hotspot and that my Huawei E5577 will not do, even tho this "special" router takes a 4G sim too.
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Esquier2 wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what FMS 4G broadband and how it differs from standard 4G broadband. I was told I need a special router hotspot and that my Huawei E5577 will not do, even tho this "special" router takes a 4G sim too.
    Thanks in advance.
    Hi there Esquier2

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. I'd recommend contacting our technical support on 1890 260 260 as they deal with these kind of queries and will be able to address any queries, you might have

-Kyle

Advertisement