Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to buy from TK Maxx UK in Ireland

Options
  • 17-05-2018 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Does anyone know any way I can order from the website. I have an account with parcel motel but the problem is that my card isnt matching the address. Any help would mean a lot.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭nava

Did you try to place an order? Not all the website match the address on the card with the delivery address.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 markduggan1234

nava wrote: »
    Did you try to place an order? Not all the website match the address on the card with the delivery address.

Yeah I entered all the details and went into “proceed to payment” and put in all my details and it wouldnt work (I 100% have enough on the card haha) have you ever used it?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Maybe set the billing address and delivery address seperately (i.e. uncheck "This is also my billing address"...)

sugarman wrote: »
    Use PayPal or Revolut and set your address to parcel motel.

EDIT: Their delivery is to UK mainland only, so they wont even post to Parcel Motel. You could use Address Pal tho, thats a mainland address.

Parcel Motel have an address up in northern Ireland so I think that and address pal should both work.

fritzelly wrote: »
    Maybe set the billing address and delivery address seperately (i.e. uncheck "This is also my billing address"...)

I am fairly sure I tried that but I could be wrong hahah

• Advertisement

sugarman wrote: »
    Use PayPal or Revolut and set your address to parcel motel.

EDIT: Their delivery is to UK mainland only, so they wont even post to Parcel Motel. You could use Address Pal tho, thats a mainland address.

What Is Revolut I’ve never heard of it

• Registered Users Posts: 17,510 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I am fairly sure I tried that but I could be wrong hahah

For the billing address you can set an overseas address but not the delivery address, so made me wonder if that was the reason

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Online Buying & Auctions

dudara

• Registered Users Posts: 9,563 ✭✭✭Padraig Mor

I've bought a few times (including just last week) from TK Maxx and they 100% deliver to Northern Ireland. Also, I had no issue using the Parcel Motel / Wizard address as billing address.

Advertisement