Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transcript of calls

Options
  • 17-05-2018 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

I recently managed to close an eir account after a 12 month long fiasco. Unsurprisingly, I've run into issues down the line and now have a need to obtain transcripts of calls made to eir. How do I go about this when I am no longer a customer? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

dsignr25 wrote: »
    I recently managed to close an eir account after a 12 month long fiasco. Unsurprisingly, I've run into issues down the line and now have a need to obtain transcripts of calls made to eir. How do I go about this when I am no longer a customer? 
    Hi there dsignr25

Thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for times & dates that you called eir or call recordings?

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭dsignr25

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there dsignr25

Thank you for getting in touch. Are you looking for times & dates that you called eir or call recordings?

-Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I'll be looking for call recordings for 2 different accounts (I'm not sure what was logged against which one) for the past 12 months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

dsignr25 wrote: »
    eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there dsignr25

-Kyle

Hi Kyle,

I'll be looking for call recordings for 2 different accounts (I'm not sure what was logged against which one) for the past 12 months.
    Ok no problem. 

There is a form online you can fill out here (page 3) They will log this and advise you on all.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement