Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Training course similar to ability west

Options
  • 17-05-2018 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey all,

I would like your input on a training course I could do after this year after I finish my 3 year course at abilitywest. I am doing a fetac level 2-3 course. And after the 3 years ability west does not include me in their service any more.

If you know of a training course that gives around €25 per week, that would help a lot for travel. Please mention it here because my money is short as it is hard to get a job as I have no current qualification and my family spends the money on my mothers cancer therapy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭GalwayGrrrrrl

http://www.employabilitygalway.ie/
    You could speak to EmployAbility in Galway (see link for website).

Do you have an occupational therapist at Ability West? They would be the best person to advise you. Good luck with it all.

Advertisement