Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Hairdresser in Cork

Options
  • 18-05-2018 9:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone!

I have recently moved to Cork and I am wondering if anyone can recommend a good hairdresser for blonde highlights. I am living in the Mahon area but don’t mind going into the city.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 😀

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭cbmonstra

I moved to Cork about 6 years ago, and it took me so long to find a hairdresser that I was happy with!
    Think I posted on here several times for recommendations actually!

It can be so much trial and error, which is annoying when it's your hair and you have to pay so much for it. Especially if you're getting highlights, like yourself.

I've been going to Wayne Lloyd on Washington St. for about 2 years now.

I get an all over colour, and they were really good for sitting down with me and discussing exactly what I wanted. I have also changed my colour slightly once in those two years, and they were so helpful with that.

I have quite long hair, so my cut is never too complicated, just a trim. But they really know what they are doing with my colour and I've been very happy with them. Can definitely recommend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭whatever76

Hair Passion by the court house are v good !

Advertisement