Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adding current account to 365Online

Options
  • 18-05-2018 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hey

I am attempting to add my new current account to my user profile on 365online, but each time I try and do it, it gives me an error message (I have been trying for a few days now):

We are unable to process your request at this time, please try again later.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

oB1 wrote: »
    Hey

I am attempting to add my new current account to my user profile on 365online, but each time I try and do it, it gives me an error message (I have been trying for a few days now):

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear this is happening for you. Can you please try logging in on a different browser to try this request? Please also make sure that you aren't clicking twice on an option or clicking on the back button on the browser.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hey

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear this is happening for you. Can you please try logging in on a different browser to try this request? Please also make sure that you aren't clicking twice on an option or clicking on the back button on the browser.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi there,

Yeah - tried different browsers and different PC's too, the same error message occurs each time.

I have been trying to add it all week.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hi there,

Yeah - tried different browsers and different PC's too, the same error message occurs each time.

Thanks

Thanks oB1,
    Is it another Personal account that you are looking to add? It's not possible to add a Business account to view on the same profile as a Personal account. If you are still having trouble we would advise you to send a message through Ask a Question and an advisor will take a look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Sarah

Hi there,

Thanks

Thanks oB1,
    Is it another Personal account that you are looking to add? It's not possible to add a Business account to view on the same profile as a Personal account. If you are still having trouble we would advise you to send a message through Ask a Question and an advisor will take a look into this for you.

Thanks again,
    Sarah
    Thank you, Sarah.

It is a personal Current Account. I closed a current account a few years back but maintained the same user ID to which I accessed my credit card account under, I never got rid of that one.

I have opened a new current account now with the same account holding branch as before, so that is the account (user ID) I am trying to associate it with (if that makes sense, sorry)

I have put through a request last week under the 365 Helpdesk.

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your reply.

Besides this current account when you log into your 365 online can you tell me what type of account you have on it already?

When you select the type of account to add can you tell me what you are selecting please?

Have you made sure the account type is correct as in have you checked to make sure it is a current account?

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your reply.

Besides this current account when you log into your 365 online can you tell me what type of account you have on it already?

When you select the type of account to add can you tell me what you are selecting please?

Have you made sure the account type is correct as in have you checked to make sure it is a current account?

Thanks,

Kareana
    Hi Kareana,

I have a credit card account appearing when I log in to Banking365 (Which has always been there, for the last number of years) - I am going to Manage Accounts --> Add my BOI Account and I am selecting Current Account as the account type from the drop-down.

I enter the account number as requested and then the supplemental information and select "add account" - I enter my 365 pin and then I am presented with an error message:

This happens each and every time and has been for a week or so now.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your reply. 

Usually you would need the current account added first as it would act as a primary account in order to have the credit card appear.

As you have mentioned you have sent this last week for further investigate through the online service desk therefore rest assured an advisor will respond to your query asap. 

Thanks,

Kareana

Advertisement