Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel Online Debit Card Payment

Options
  • 18-05-2018 10:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi I wish to cancel (refunded) a payment I made to online shop that is not responding to emails or requests for delivery info (tracking info). How can I do this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

dave_brent wrote: »
    Hi I wish to cancel (refunded) a payment I made to online shop that is not responding to emails or requests for delivery info (tracking info). How can I do this?

Hi dave_brent,

Thanks for getting in touch on Boards.

If you have tried to contact the retailer to request a refund for this transaction and have not received any response, you can fill in a Transaction Dispute form and post this back to us. Please find the form to download on our website at this link under the title Visa Debit Dispute.

Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement