Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Correction Of Eir Overcharge For Last Bill On Changing Internet Provider

Options
  • 18-05-2018 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I've been trying to get in contact with the loyalty team on 1901 but as my account has closed I can't use my account number when I ring that number. So I can't even get talking to someone.

I've been overcharged and want this fixed before the payment is taken. Otherwise I'll have to get onto the bank to cancel the direct debit approval. But I'd prefer that it's just fixed if possible.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

cronos wrote: »
    Hi there,

I've been trying to get in contact with the loyalty team on 1901 but as my account has closed I can't use my account number when I ring that number. So I can't even get talking to someone.

I've been overcharged and want this fixed before the payment is taken. Otherwise I'll have to get onto the bank to cancel the direct debit approval. But I'd prefer that it's just fixed if possible.

Thanks
    Hi there cronos

Thank you for getting in touch with us here.

If your account is already closed need an representative to look at your latest/final bill, I would suggest contacting the web chat team directly here.  They will be able to use that account number and assist further

-Kyle  

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    Hi there,

Thanks
    Hi there cronos

If your account is already closed need an representative to look at your latest/final bill, I would suggest contacting the web chat team directly here.  They will be able to use that account number and assist further

-Kyle  
    I talked to them before I talked to you. They said they couldn't check. They directed me to an Eir shop. Which I think is ridiculous.

So basically you close an account, overcharge and then make it impossible to contact you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi there,

Thanks
    Hi there cronos

-Kyle  
    I talked to them before I talked to you. They said they couldn't check. They directed me to an Eir shop. Which I think is ridiculous.

So basically you close an account, overcharge and then make it impossible to contact you.
    I understand your frustration here. 

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you, please.

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi there,

Thanks
    Hi there cronos

-Kyle  

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on the account, email address and date of birth and I'll have a look into this for you, please.

Thanks 

Tracey 
    I've sent you the requested information. 

Hi there,

Thanks
    Hi there cronos

-Kyle  

Thanks 

Tracey 
    I've sent you the requested information. 
    Thanks. 

I'll come back to you soon through PM's.

Thanks 

Tracey 

• Advertisement

Just wanted to take the time to come back and thank Tracey publicly as she was very helpful. :)

Just wanted to take the time to come back and thank Tracey publicly as she was very helpful. :)
    Thanks for the positive feedback, cronos :) 

Have a nice evening. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement