Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Groupon

Options
  • 18-05-2018 10:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭

Ordered and paid for Kitchen rolls 3 weeks ago , no sign . Have contacted by chat online twice , very vague responses from someone with a unpronounceable name each time ...
    Are groupon always like this ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dice_man

hurler32 wrote: »
    Ordered and paid for Kitchen rolls 3 weeks ago , no sign . Have contacted by chat online twice , very vague responses from someone with a unpronounceable name each time ...
    Are groupon always like this ?

I'm waiting weeks for my orders too and they now say they've escalated and somebody will email me within 7 days. Not that the goods will be delivered within 7 days or that anything will be resolved, mind you. Just that I'd get an email.

They're a sham. This is the first and last time ordering anything from them. I sincerely regret even trying them out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭hurler32

For the record the order did turm up a month after...lots of patience required it would appear

Advertisement