Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best dance game for PS4 (have camera)

Options
  • 18-05-2018 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭

Folks,

My other half wants to get a dance mat type game like there was years ago. This is not an area i have any expertise so just wondering what is the best "dance mat" type game out there at the moment for the PS4 pro? Anything to do with her wanting to game is fine with me though :)

From google all i seem to find is an endless amount of just dance games with varying reviews.

PS i presume the "mat" from these games no longer exists? It just uses the camera to detect motion? I have the camera for my ps4 so no hassle with that.

Any feedback be great

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Just Dance is the most well known and I'd guess probably the best one.
    You will however need the motion controllers (I think) which the camera uses to detect motion.

I'm not sure the PS Camera recognizes people without the joypad,headset or motion controllers the same way a Kinect would.

I don't think there's a mat for PS4. Might be wrong on that though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

SeantheMan wrote:
    Just Dance is the most well known and I'd guess probably the best one. You will however need the motion controllers (I think) which the camera uses to detect motion.

Cheers mate thanks for the reply think I'll just order the newest one of the just dance so.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

jones wrote: »
    Cheers mate thanks for the reply think I'll just order the newest one of the just dance so.

Thanks

You have the move motion controllers though right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,040 ✭✭✭jones

SeantheMan wrote:

No only the camera I'll see how it goes with just that for now. Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

SeantheMan wrote: »

Apparently you can just download an app to your phone; I guess it uses the screen light in place of the motion controller.

• Advertisement
Advertisement