Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ANYONE GOT PADDY COLE'S SUPERSTARS ALBUM ?

• 18-05-2018 3:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi folks, Trying desperately to get my hands on a recording of a Paddy Cole album from 1975 titled "Paddy Cole's Superstars". A CD recorded version or even a tape recorded version would be great. I'm trying to get this for a favourite uncle of mine who has basically saved my life. He never stops mentioning it and says he can't get it anywhere. It would totally blow him away if he could hear this again he tells me. If anyone has this I would pay for a recorded version of it or if anyone knows where I could get it. Any info really appreciated folks. Thanks. Des

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,863 ✭✭✭RayCon

Try ....

Eoin Moloney
    Cathirsculibin
    Ballydavid { Dingle }
    Tralee
    Co. Kerry
    Ireland

Email: info@offtherecord.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Des66

Hi RayCon,

Many thanks for your reply - only catching up now. Really appreciate your suggestion in trying to help me out here

I will have a go at that and write to Eoin in Dingle to see if any luck with it. You never know... here's hoping !
    I'll let you know if any joy with it.
    Thanks Ray.

Des

Advertisement