Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online Inbox Messages not Displaying

Options
  • 18-05-2018 4:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hello,

Whenever I raise a support request via the 365 online service desk, any kind of request (Ask a question, Travel Notification etc.), I get a message in the Inbox.
    The problem is I can never see this message, all I see is the Subject and Date, no message at all.
    I can see the Sent messages fine, it's just the received ones that do not work.

Can you please advise on this? I tried Chrome/FF/IE and same result.

Thank you,
    Alex

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Hello,

Whenever I raise a support request via the 365 online service desk, any kind of request (Ask a question, Travel Notification etc.), I get a message in the Inbox.
    The problem is I can never see this message, all I see is the Subject and Date, no message at all.

Thank you,
    Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards.

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble viewing your replies on the Inbox on 365 Online. Can you please let us know have you tried viewing these on a different device or is this happening on any device that you log in with? Please also check your browser for any settings which may affect the view on your browser. 

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 7 AlexAtudorei

Hello,

Thank you,
    Alex

Hi Alex,

Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble viewing your replies on the Inbox on 365 Online. Can you please let us know have you tried viewing these on a different device or is this happening on any device that you log in with? Please also check your browser for any settings which may affect the view on your browser. 

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried on three different computers to the same result.

This is very annoying as whenever I request any kind of  support online I can never see the outcome of my request.

Is there anything I can do so that I can see my messages?

Thanks,
    Alex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hello,

Thank you,
    Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hi Sarah,

Thank you for the reply.

I tried on three different computers to the same result.

This is very annoying as whenever I request any kind of  support online I can never see the outcome of my request.

Is there anything I can do so that I can see my messages?

Thanks,
    Alex
    Thanks for checking that Alex. 
    Can I ask you to send in a new "Ask a question" message and then send us a private message here with the reference number of the 365 online message you sent and we'll be happy to send this to the relevant team so that they can have a further look into this for you. 

Thanks again, 
    Darren. 

Hi Darren,

I have opened another Ask a Question case.

I am sending you the ref via private message.

Thanks for helping with this.

Cheers,
    Alex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kareana

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

As soon as we receive your PM we will forward it to our team.

Can you also send us your name and contact number please.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement

PM sent.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,729 ✭✭✭martinsvi

just for the record, I have the same issue. 
    RefA9040107182659

Hi martinsvi,

Thanks for your post here on Boards. 

We are sorry to hear this.

Can you tell me what browser you are using please?

Have you tried using a different device and another browser?

Thanks,

Kareana

I tried Firefox and Chrome, same result. Older messages are working fine, trouble started with messages sent after 5th of April or thereabouts

Hi martinsvi,

Thanks for your reply.  

Can you send me a PM with a screenshot please.

Thanks,

Kareana

• Advertisement

I don't see the option to attach images via the PM, I'll just post it here, there's no sensitive information there

This is the exact same thing I`m seeing, only the subject no message.

Thanks for the screenshots.

Can you click the hyperlink reference number in your message to see if this changes things please.

Thanks,

Kareana

Already tried that, no use, same thing displays.

Thanks for your reply AlexAtudorei,

Please leave this with us and we will look into this further for you with our online service desk team. 

Once we get a update we will be in touch.

Thanks,

Kareana

Hi support,

Any update here?

I am waiting for a Proof of Payment for a wire transfer that never reached the destination and it's important that I get it sooner rather than later.

Thanks,
    Alex

Hi AlexAtudorei,

Thanks for your post here on Boards.  

Please be assured our support team are looking into this at the moment. 

They will be in contact with you soon. 

Thanks,

Kareana

• Registered Users Posts: 1 sarah mclaughlin

hello, 

I have the same problem. 
    I have used multiple devises and different browsers

I only want to read the message response. 

Can you please assist me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

hello, 

I have the same problem. 
    I have used multiple devises and different browsers

I only want to read the message response. 

Can you please assist me?
    Hi sarah McLaughlin,

thanks for getting in touch with us here today. We are very sorry that you have been unable to read the response sent to you.

We are aware that a small number of customers have experienced this issue with viewing messages within the inbox and this has been escalated and is being reviewed on a continuous basis.

In an effort to help you with your query today can we ask that you send us a PM with your full name, the reference for the secure message and your contact number and we would be happy to arrange a call back from one of our advisors on this.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement