Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Faulty power cord

Options
  • 18-05-2018 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Recent FTTH connect here,The power cord supplying the box on the wall with the green light is faulty it cuts out the supply every now and again until you tilt the cord a bit ...can you advise on a suitable replacement 

Cheers 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭babi-hrse

Random question
    Have you tried something else in that power socket
    I did an install a few days ago and it was the socket that was faulty so something to check.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Vego

babi-hrse wrote: »
    Random question
    Have you tried something else in that power socket
    I did an install a few days ago and it was the socket that was faulty so something to check.

Yes. .thank tho .... it's the flex at the bottom of the main plug ......would the power supply of the old regular router be an alternative ? Or would that invalidate any future call outs etc .....if you know what I mean

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Vego wrote: »
    Hi,

Recent FTTH connect here,The power cord supplying the box on the wall with the green light is faulty it cuts out the supply every now and again until you tilt the cord a bit ...can you advise on a suitable replacement 

Cheers 
    Hi Vego,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here.  

Our support team on 1890 260 260 will be able to assist you with this and advise you on all. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement