Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perms

Options
  • 18-05-2018 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 331 ✭✭

What do people think of perms? I think it looks really nice would love to have nice waves as hair very straight n takes ages to curl.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 421 ✭✭banoffe2

Interesting post OP! Im in the process of making the decision myself, I have straight hair in a bob with a straight fringe for 6 years now and ready for change, I am plaiting it while wet and adding a bit of mousse and it gives a nice effect -getting lots of compliments, there is a bit of work in it but, probagly 10 minutes at night to make a about 8 plaits to get a nice natural look , leave them in overnight, just damp the hair the second night. love to hear from anyone who has had this done and what size perm rods?

Advertisement