Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sickner

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭German pointer

So when you shot the 10 goats, what did you do with the carcases?

Sorry, but I have to ask..... my nose is killing me.

The kids in the picture are for the table and the rest are for the dogs

Picture didn't upload

• Registered Users Posts: 8,088 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

So when you shot the 10 goats, what did you do with the carcases?

Sorry, but I have to ask..... my nose is killing me.

How's your nose?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭deeksofdoom

How's your nose?

Fine thanks.

Thought it might still be at ya what with the lack of pictures.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

• Advertisement

Thought it might still be at ya what with the lack of pictures.

I'm not sure what or who you are trying to get at, but at this stage you can leave me out of it and make your own mind up on the matter.

My curiosity has been satisfied, if German Pointer said he shot them for the table then that's fine with me. If your not happy with German Pointers answer then I suggest you take it up with him and you can leave me out of it.

I'm not sure what or who you are trying to get at, but at this stage you can leave me out of it and make your own mind up on the matter.

My curiosity has been satisfied, if German Pointer said he shot them for the table then that's fine with me. If your not happy with German Pointers answer then I suggest you take it up with him and you can leave me out of it.

I'm not trying to "get at" anyone.

You used a turn of phrase that I am familiar with from many years ago, it is usually used in the context that the person who says it won't stop until they find the truth.

I'm glad your nose is fine again and you're happy to accept German Pointers explanation after doubting him.

I bid you good evening.

I'm not trying to "get at" anyone.

You used a turn of phrase that I am familiar with from many years ago, it is usually used in the context that the person who says it won't stop until they find the truth.

I'm glad your nose is fine again and you're happy to accept German Pointers explanation after doubting him.

I bid you good evening.

No I think your taking things completely out of context :rolleyes:, judging by both your post count and content to date you know as much about shooting as you do about phraseology, which is nothing in the scheme of things.

If I had offended German Pointer I'm sure he'ld have let me know, it wasn't my intention, he brought it up himself I was just asking what everyone else was thinking. I wasn't the only one on this thread that asked him about his post. If you really want to see his pictures why don't you just man up and ask him yourself.

I bid you good evening :P.

No I think your taking things completely out of context :rolleyes:, judging by both your post count and content to date you know as much about shooting as you do about phraseology, which is nothing in the scheme of things.

If I had offended German Pointer I'm sure he'ld have let me know, it wasn't my intention, he brought it up himself I was just asking what everyone else was thinking. I wasn't the only one on this thread that asked him about his post. If you really want to see his pictures why don't you just man up and ask him yourself.

I bid you good evening :P.

Your doing a lot of thinking there lad, over thinking things I reckon.

Especially when you figure you know what everyone else is thinking, heh heh.

I'll let your personal attack on me slide, it says more about you than it does about me.

Especially when you figure you know what everyone else is thinking, heh heh.

Personally I don't know what everyone else is thinking but I would think that the regular posters here know me and would have no reason to doubt my word as I would have no reason to doubt their word as regards to hunting stories. I've posts going back several years as regards goat shooting stating that they were shot either for the table or dog food as I feed my dog and a pray model raw diet or as close to it as I can.

I had a technical issue uploading this photo of me with 4 (the other six were recovered on the second run) of the 10 goats I shot with my friend, but I hope this will clear up any issues as to what happened them.

• Advertisement
Advertisement