Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITAR relaxation

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Grizzly 45

It certainly should,but no doubt will take awhile to drip down to us mortals here.I'll see what the Intl gun dealer contacts have to say...BTW it was Mr Clinton that pushed this nonsense in the first place.

"If you want to keep someone away from your house, Just fire the shotgun through the door."

Vice President [and former lawyer] Joe Biden Field& Stream Magazine interview Feb 2013 "

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭solarwinds

I suppose it depends what you are looking for but I got a scope shipped from the US 3 months ago. The supplier emailed the declarations I signed and sent them back. The scope arrived in Dublin 2 days later. It took another 7 to get it to my house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,715 ✭✭✭German pointer

solarwinds wrote:
    I suppose it depends what you are looking for but I got a scope shipped from the US 3 months ago. The supplier emailed the declarations I signed and sent them back. The scope arrived in Dublin 2 days later. It took another 7 to get it to my house.

With a hefty payment for the tax man no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭solarwinds

Nope even with shipping of $45 and the duty still ended up less than half the cost of here. The other reason i bought in the US is the scope was a discontinued model so they were heavily discounted there but not here.

Advertisement